northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
March 25th Storm: Debacle or Climo Defier? Discussion and Obs

stormtracker

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be tempted to drink the koolaid if these situations ever worked out for DC. If I was in NE MD or that area I might be more willing but then I'd die in vain.

Mostly I want to see the GFS still look good like it did in the 6hr panel ending 12z for now. Of course the Euro is still gonna be dry and warm.

Nam or not a 988 low right of the coast with a 528 ull low has potential to cause an overachievement

Odd thing is the Euro was sorta first (I think) to show something like that yesterday at 12z then it abandoned it or at least shifted it offshore. Maybe it just takes the American models a day to catch up.

why can't this damn coastal develop 12 hours sooner. Congrats PHL. I kinda had a feeling seeing that this morning, and things definitely seem to be trending in that direction.

Capture action here on the NAM, and I don't really think the trending to PHL is warranted, the coastal taking over earlier has actually been a trend we have seen. 

why can't this damn coastal develop 12 hours sooner. Congrats PHL. I kinda had a feeling seeing that this morning, and things definitely seem to be trending in that direction.

well, NAM has been the farthest north of any of the models so I'm not so sure I'd want to be on the northern edge of this one with that Canadian Maritime monster swirling around

well, NAM has been the farthest north of any of the models so I'm not so sure I'd want to be on the northern edge of this one with that Canadian Maritime monster swirling around

yea but the euro isn't too different... just drier, whereas with the March 6 storm the Euro was S and right, this time its NE and probably right. I'm starting to get a bad feeling for the NE suburbs. Had a peak on the FSU Banding site for 18z, and what awesome frontogenesis. I am so jealous right now if it plays out this way (which we all know it won't... many more adjustments to come).

Archived