CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Disco for Sat 03/16 snow event and Sunday night 03/17 event

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That air mass is pretty darn cold. I'd be surprised if we saw mostly rain.

Yeah exactly, I have a tough time seeing that for you guys. This still has a miller b potential i think....at least a SWFE hybrid anyways.

We better get something over the next two weeks. Look how dam cold it gets after.

Apparently the EURO is .5"+ for here all snow with the overrunning event according to NYC forum, and then gets washed away the next day. I'd have no problem with that, but can someone confirm? I'd think there would be more excitement from the southern folks on the board if such a scenario were to happen, or is the cutoff that sharp?

Right now it's still nice for here, but, even though I'm one of it's biggest critics, the trend towards the GFS can't be ignored.

-skisheep

EDIT: it's actually .3-.4" according to someone else on NYC forum, seems much more reliable...(their numbers are always screwed up down there, not sure why...)

Euro ensembles actually look a shade more robust for Saturday than the OP run...the system is dampening out as it heads east so the best spots in this would probably be western areas. But an inch or two isn't out of the question for the hills. Prob wouldnt come down hard enough for more than a slushy coating in the lower spots considering it falls during daylight.

Euro ensembles actually look a shade more robust for Saturday than the OP run...the system is dampening out as it heads east so the best spots in this would probably be western areas. But an inch or two isn't out of the question for the hills. Prob wouldnt come down hard enough for more than a slushy coating in the lower spots considering it falls during daylight.

Sshhh.. Don't tell GFS folks

so much for the big snowstorm...oh well..

According to the NYC forum(keep in mind the accuracy of the information there is not stellar), the EURO for the overunning event gives us .3"-.4" liquid with temps in the upper 20s. While it's not a major storm, 3" in mid march is nothing to sneeze at...

-skisheep

Archived