• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Disco for Sat 03/16 snow event and Sunday night 03/17 event

Damage In Tolland

Was nice to see the Euro trend colder and south with the wave and snow on Saturday and has a nice little overunning event Sunday nite into Monday

The Saturday event looks like we can tickle out a 2-4 inch type deal from it..though I'm sure caution flags will be thrown out from some suspects for time of year and sun angle

Sunday night maybe another 2-4..and then we can start tracking the bigger event next week

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was nice to see the Euro trend colder and south with the wave and snow on Saturday and has a nice little overunning event Sunday nite into Monday

The Saturday event looks like we can tickle out a 2-4 inch type deal from it..though I'm sure caution flags will be thrown out from some suspects for time of year and sun angle

Sunday night maybe another 2-4..and then we can start tracking the bigger event next week

Tickling out 1-2 is a much more likley.scenario.

Upton seems bullish on round one, and is thinking rain for round two, with round three a rainstorm for sure. I'd think that round 2 would be better than round one, simply because of more QPF? They say that the CT coast could get 1-3"/2-4" with the clipper, which doesen'tmake sense to me? I think I see snow somewhere in this period, when and how much are the questions.

-skisheep

Archived