• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
The lions end to March banter and discussion

Ginx snewx

You should start a thread. Better chance we get more snow with that threat than today's storm, which had over 1500 posts.

Busy catching up not paying much attention.  If it looks good Wednesday it's probably thread worthy.  This storm was fine, it was what it was for down here.  We had the little gap in between bands that cost us an inch or two but I still have some piles of snow around right now.

Nice storm, seasonal.  Rain/snow issues.  Quincy got 10" per Pete B

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No not totally, but weaker signal. Still plenty of time so I would not give up.

I wonder if this is like last week storm..where the GEFS and GFS sniff it out first..brings it north then loses it..while the Euro stays south..then catches on and continues brining it north while GFS continues to lose signal until last 18 hours and then brings back full fury. Could be

I wonder if this is like last week storm..where the GEFS and GFS sniff it out first..brings it north then loses it..while the Euro stays south..then catches on and continues brining it north while GFS continues to lose signal until last 18 hours and then brings back full fury. Could be

Could be, but I'm starting to lose faith.

This hurts to post..but it's just like last week

THE GFS
HAS DEFINITELY LED THE WAY TOWARD THIS CURRENT SOLUTION AS OPPOSED
TO THE ECMWF WHICH WAS INSISTENT ON A MUCH FLATTER FLOW WITH
DEVELOPMENT NEAR THE SE COAST UNTIL FAIRLY RECENTLY.

It's possible, I'm just unsure of the overall look. It could blow its load too early and be an occluded mess well to our south. It's certainly too early to write it off.

This hurts to post..but it's just like last week

THE GFS
HAS DEFINITELY LED THE WAY TOWARD THIS CURRENT SOLUTION AS OPPOSED
TO THE ECMWF WHICH WAS INSISTENT ON A MUCH FLATTER FLOW WITH
DEVELOPMENT NEAR THE SE COAST UNTIL FAIRLY RECENTLY.

It's possible, I'm just unsure of the overall look. It could blow its load too early and be an occluded mess well to our south. It's certainly too early to write it off.

GFS is all sorts of fooked up. Look at H7..it develops this phantom mega lift way north of the low in srn NH and the GOM  at hr 126 and then lifts it north 6 hrs later by hundreds of miles with no QPF. There is a weak s/w nearby...but I have no idea why it does what it does.

Archived