northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
February 6-8th Great Lakes Wintry Storm Part 2

Hoosier

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to see pics. When your viewing shots from your digital cam/phone cam on your computer, take a screen shot of it and re-save it. That'll reduce the size of the image and you'll be able to upload it.

I'll see if I can get some up later. Our furnace has broken down and they're sending someone out to fix it as the temperature is dropping in the house!

Still ripping snow. Approaching 11" on the ground.

Looks like a heavy band of snow has just come onshore and is making its way to the Kitchener area. A second heavy band still over Lake Huron.

So the Hamilton guys who saw no snow yesterday are at 8", toronto blizzard in Mississauga said 8" (probably 9 or 10" now), you out in Scarborough at 11" and I'm not yet at 7"? The snow is stratiform, not convective so these discrepancies are a little puzzling. Interesting to see when the official numbers come out.

Still ripping snow. Approaching 11" on the ground.

Looks like a heavy band of snow has just come onshore and is making its way to the Kitchener area. A second heavy band still over Lake Huron.

Thats amazing man, I have 21.5cm so far or 8.5" and if i include yesterdays 5.8cm then 27.3cm or 10.7" 

Absolutely pouring snow outside, looks amazing :D 

How about you Canuck? I think its around 17cm at Pearson. 

Thats amazing man, I have 21.5cm so far or 8.5" and if i include yesterdays 5.8cm then 27.3cm or 10.7" 

Absolutely pouring snow outside, looks amazing :D

How about you Canuck? I think its around 17cm at Pearson. 

Here's another one. Wtf. Either you guys are improperly measuring or I'm in a screwhole. Are any of you guys clearing your measuring surface more than once per 6 hours?

Archived