12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
February 8-9th Storm Banter

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new NBC30 accum map has the far western part of the state in 6-10 which is why he called it more of a nuisance snow. Compared to 15 or 20 inches he's right. I don't get the consternation over what a respected TV met said and why it's wrong to quote him verbatim.

Take this and stick it up your ass....how about that?

post-334-0-09230900-1360345401_thumb.png

The new NBC30 accum map has the far western part of the state in 6-10 which is why he called it more of a nuisance snow. Compared to 15 or 20 inches he's right. I don't get the consternation over what a respected TV met said and why it's wrong to quote him verbatim.

that will bust horribly at least in far SW CT--Norwalk has over 3 already....

A lot of banter in this thread.  

Bob, when do our temps drop?  

Should begin to drop as we move through the aftn as the low intensifies and we get a more NE flow.  The stuff we are getting now has been mostly WAA snows ahead of the main show.  Sort of an appetizer.  Main course is tonight.

this front end dump was under-rated...should have known we were in for a treat with that wall of snow at 7:30am...

You guys are good for a solid foot plus. Might be a big gradient between you and NYC though...it will be interesting to see how they end up doing. You'll have a big head start on them and also pile up a bit more after it shuts off down there.

Should begin to drop as we move through the aftn as the low intensifies and we get a more NE flow.  The stuff we are getting now has been mostly WAA snows ahead of the main show.  Sort of an appetizer.  Main course is tonight.

this was all forcasted for Boston correct? Just some light snow then get stomped later?

this was all forcasted for Boston correct? Just some light snow then get stomped later?

BOS was supposed to get about 2-3" before 00z tonight. The front of this is over achieving I think, but its possible it ends a bit earlier too. We'll just have to wait and see how the capture is handled.

Yup.  Have no fear up there.  The freaking thing is going to go ape****.

BOS was supposed to get about 2-3" before 00z tonight. The front of this is over achieving I think, but its possible it ends a bit earlier too. We'll just have to wait and see how the capture is handled.

Thanks guys, it's getting me excited. ;)

Archived