Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
February 4 - 5 Clipper Discussion and Observations

NEG NAO

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Light snow, big flakes in Harlem. 

Radar is looking impressive, IMO... this could actually deliver 1-2" for NYC & coastal areas. Should actually see borderline moderate snow in the city starting around 3-3:30. 

Eh, its not as hard as it looks on radar.  Some decent echoes have been over ABE for a while but its barely heavy enough to be called light snow (as opposed to flurries) there... visibility 4 miles.  7 miles and flurries at Morristown.

Eh, its not as hard as it looks on radar.  Some decent echoes have been over ABE for a while but its barely heavy enough to be called light snow (as opposed to flurries) there... visibility 4 miles.  7 miles and flurries at Morristown.

You're correct, the snow remains fairly light. Concrete now covered though, so at least it's sticking.

Dust in the wind all we are is dust in the wind yep this sums up another Alberta disappointer better than nothing.I'm gonna have piss harder on the sparkplugs of course in an appropiate place and hope for better situations.Don't you guys love my scientific assessment on things i think humor is a great alixir peace see ya.

Dust in the wind all we are is dust in the wind yep this sums up another Alberta disappointer better than nothing.I'm gonna have piss harder on the sparkplugs of course in an appropiate place and hope for better situations.Don't you guys love my scientific assessment on things i think humor is a great alixir peace see ya.

+100

Just like I predicted. The writing was on the wall yesterday. These clippers just about never produce as much as advertisted. We still got a thick pasting up this way. Enough to fill in the bare spots on the grass.

There was not 1 model that had anything more then a coating to 1" from the overnight clipper.

Archived