• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
FlurryFest 1/21/13 Observations

RowanBrandon

We'll be looking for those snowfall reports...   e pa and nj...  should be an interesting eve of possible brief sw+ in a few spots with large flake growth and a fluff factor...esp ne pa and nw nj where it will be below freezing. thank you in advance for your reports. wd

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll be looking for those snowfall reports...   e pa and nj...  should be an interesting eve of possible brief sw+ in a few spots with large flake growth and a fluff factor...esp ne pa and nw nj where it will be below freezing. thank you in advance for your reports. wd

Light snow 24.7 degrees.

that band should also intensify as it works its ways east. At least thats what all the short range models are showing.

I hope your right Tom, because I'm sick of looking at virga here in Lanc.  Sun was out but now ceiling seems to be lowering and dewpoint is rising as well has humidity.  Hoping it sets the stage for a little snow shower activity for later. 

Nut

I hope your right Tom, because I'm sick of looking at virga here in Lanc.  Sun was out but now ceiling seems to be lowering and dewpoint is rising as well has humidity.  Hoping it sets the stage for a little snow shower activity for later. 

Nut

from what they are showing, basically york to ukt to belmar, north side...south side just north of balt to ilg to toms river. In that cone is the best shot of an inch or more.

from what they are showing, basically york to ukt to belmar, north side...south side just north of balt to ilg to toms river. In that cone is the best shot of an inch or more.

I look forward to it.  I hope it holds, but can tell you that despite the little bit of distance between the Blue Ridge mts can create an amaizing jipzone around here.  Thanks for clarifying.  I'll be up for the GFS pbp btw, depending on it, I may stay up for the Kings 0z as well.

Nice to see it again.

Nut

Archived