• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
End of September/Early October banter/disco.

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BOX is getting their AWIPS2 upgrade today I think

Well technically they already have it. They are an operational testing and evaluation site, so until they can remain on AWIPS2 without having any major meltdowns the rest of the country can't switch over either.

As a back up site, GYX also has AWIPS2 installed, so I've had a chance to work a shift and try to make a forecast with it. Needless to say it was a long day, but it has some very cool features that are definitely improvements.

Great day

High of 72

Low 53

+3 on the day and month

It will be interesting to see how far east the heart of the cold gets, gradient will be fun to watch to! I think the Ens have done a great job consistently showing the heart of the cold over the midwest, freak should see some first flakes next week which I would imagine is just about on schedule?

At the bar at 5:30 on a Monday?

Shouldn't you be saving up for courses at community college??????

I've been here since 4. $1.50 beers FTW. I've been keeping in contact with Capital for the spring. They just received my transcript from LSC and my medical records to show I got all my shots are on the way and the last thing I have to do tomorrow is contact Conard to send over my high school transcript and I also am sending a copy if my diploma. Next will be financial aid.

I'll be starting for the spring semester and starting November I'll be working 40-60 hours per week through the end if February so that will cover any financial obligations I need to make.

I've been here since 4. $1.50 beers FTW. I've been keeping in contact with Capital for the spring. They just received my transcript from LSC and my medical records to show I got all my shots are on the way and the last thing I have to do tomorrow is contact Conard to send over my high school transcript and I also am sending a copy if my diploma. Next will be financial aid.

I'll be starting for the spring semester and starting November I'll be working 40-60 hours per week through the end if February so that will cover any financial obligations I need to make.

Keep working and keep saving!

What classes are you planning on taking?

Keep working and keep saving!

What classes are you planning on taking?

I've been doing so much better with handling money...when I get my paychecks the first thing I do is take money out for rent, cable/Internet bill, my cell, and for VSAC...I also put money to save.

I'm at least taking pre-calc and physics 1 b/c I need those before I can take met classes. I'll be talking to an advisor and discuss everything with them.

Also what I really want to do is get my degree from WCSU then go back to LSC for my masters.

I've been doing so much better with handling money...when I get my paychecks the first thing I do is take money out for rent, cable/Internet bill, my cell, and for VSAC...I also put money to save.

I'm at least taking pre-calc and physics 1 b/c I need those before I can take met classes. I'll be talking to an advisor and discuss everything with them.

Also what I really want to do is get my degree from WCSU then go back to LSC for my masters.

I don't think LSC has a masters program for met.

If it's borderline, I might frost here while you are on the edge...always fun this time of year with the local microclime...

Yes, but believe it or not being at 10 ft asl I do well on nights with no wind in the fall, if I frost I will take pics for Kevin!

Archived