Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
TS Isaac Banter Thread

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we really even posting the NAM in tropical threads? You might as well make a model in MS Paint. It would be just as useful. I know this is a banter thread and all, but do we really need to see the NAM and DGEX, which are completely worthless in these situations?

Are we really even posting the NAM in tropical threads? You might as well make a model in MS Paint. It would be just as useful. I know this is a banter thread and all, but do we really need to see the NAM and DGEX, which are completely worthless in these situations?

You know you could just do your job and give us insight you might have and delete posts that are actually irrelevant and such. If someone wants to post the Nam let them. I agree its like throwing darts especially at this point but I'm seeing the ggem and the nogaps so why not. Just let it be, we're dealing with a developing tropical system, people are going to post 20 different things.

You know you could just do your job and give us insight you might have and delete posts that are actually irrelevant and such. If someone wants to post the Nam let them. I agree its like throwing darts especially at this point but I'm seeing the ggem and the nogaps so why not. Just let it be, we're dealing with a developing tropical system, people are going to post 20 different things.

:lol:

Telling people which models are irrelevant isn't part of my "job?" Isn't that giving insight?

I believe Issac will indeed be a larger system then previously advertised. This is a SE Florida storm, not GOM. Front will keep it out of GOM and land interaction before will shape direction. Entire SE USA will be impacted and Issac will bend back East after hit in South Carolina...however effects from large system will be felt as far north as the Cheaspeake Bay.

Archived