• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Summer update II: As of July 10, SNE region's 4 primary climo sites are all solidly above normal nearing mid July

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps you missed this??

Friday:
Mostly sunny and hot, moderate humidity. High: 92 inland, 86 shore.

Saturday:
Mostly sunny, hot, and humid. Low: 66. High: 93 inland, 88 shore.

Sunday
: Partly to mostly cloudy, hot, and humid, a chance for a shower or thunderstorm. Low: 69. High: 91 inland, 87 shore.

Monday
: Partly sunny, hot, and humid, a chance for a thunderstorm. Low: 71. High: 94 inland, 89 shore.

Tuesday:
Mostly sunny and hot, a little less humid. Low: 71. High: 94 inland, 89 shore.

Wednesday:
Mostly sunny and quite hot. Low: 71. High: 96 inland, 90 shore.

Thursday:
Partly sunny, a chance for a shower or thunderstorm. Low: 70. High: 90 inla

I didn't miss it, I don't live in the lowlands where it will get above 90F.

Perhaps you missed this??

Friday:
Mostly sunny and hot, moderate humidity. High: 92 inland, 86 shore.

Saturday:
Mostly sunny, hot, and humid. Low: 66. High: 93 inland, 88 shore.

Sunday
: Partly to mostly cloudy, hot, and humid, a chance for a shower or thunderstorm. Low: 69. High: 91 inland, 87 shore.

Monday
: Partly sunny, hot, and humid, a chance for a thunderstorm. Low: 71. High: 94 inland, 89 shore.

Tuesday:
Mostly sunny and hot, a little less humid. Low: 71. High: 94 inland, 89 shore.

Wednesday:
Mostly sunny and quite hot. Low: 71. High: 96 inland, 90 shore.

Thursday:
Partly sunny, a chance for a shower or thunderstorm. Low: 70. High: 90 inla

WSFB?, you are kidding me right?

Fished until dark, not a mosquito to be found, lots of fish hitting hard though. It actually got a little chilly with a breeze. These days are the days of our lives. Scooby do how are you?

How ya doin ! What's your problem with Deprest ? The high's he puts up go against your grain ? Always thought he was pretty accurate.

Fished until dark, not a mosquito to be found, lots of fish hitting hard though. It actually got a little chilly with a breeze. These days are the days of our lives. Scooby do how are you?

misquitos are absolutely brutal here, and I am surprised since its been so dry but all the spring rain did its dirty work

WSFB?, you are kidding me right?

Those highs are lockstep with the nws upton forecast

all stations well above normal, i am praying for the warmest winter ever, this temp talk bs is hysterical

+4s for the month........

warmest year ever

yet its spin spin spin and denial////////////

misquitos are absolutely brutal here, and I am surprised since its been so dry but all the spring rain did its dirty work

Salt marsh squitos hatch on the full moon, not surprised you got lots of them this week. Donnie Baseballs fav model says the heat is off starting soon.

37c942f9.jpg

I live about 5 miles south of him. I don't consider myself to be in a coastal location, but anyway the temperature here has exceeded 90F only twice so far this year.

Me too but according to him we have had 15-20 90 degree days. It's all BS bro. I am so glad you are here, finally a neighbor with the same climate as him.

I hope not, just for winter sports sake and the people that depend on that for their livelyhoods. Some ski areas could not survive another crappy winter from an economic point of view.

its a joke a long running one..........its a snowboard i make funny funs that i will post palm trees or rub it in the face of peeps that its such a warm winter which would be grounds for banishment if in fact next winter turned out cold.

:)\

Archived