• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Summer update II: As of July 10, SNE region's 4 primary climo sites are all solidly above normal nearing mid July

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I still have the paperback of Logan's Run that I got from Scholastic Book Club I think.

I think my son absconded with my copy. Come to think of it, might be in the half cord of his culch stored in our basement since he moved to Japan in 2003.

Except for the cold rainy stretches early and late last month, this summer has been primo wx. I do wish the rainfall had been apportioned more evenly, however, as my garden is pretty dusty. Still, it's been about 90% on the plus side for quality wx, way above avg.

Regarding Lyme and summer...true. But fall Lyme rages....,it rules until deep winter...which never happened last year making this summers Lyme so prolific.

Most insidious of the deer ticks are the pinhead (or smaller) sized nymphs, and June is their time to roam so that's the leading Lyme-time, though deer ticks are out there pretty much snowmelt until snowcover.

Dr Dew took a huge loss today. Yet another COC day. The high humidity run is now 2-3 days then back to the same pattern as this week. Man BSE

Haha yeah this is about as low as humidity goes in New England...

Springfield, VT in the CT River Valley coming in with RH of 22% at 93/49.

Up here we've been in the 25-30% RH level all afternoon with dews in the 40s and temps in the mid/upper 80s.

Perfect summer weather continues... I've got 86/47 for 26% RH.

Even GC in western Mass is getting up there... most of those stations at tend to run "cooler" than everyone else are mid 80s currently and a lot of those in the 1,200-1,600ft range had highs of 86-88F. Peru at 2K holding in the low 80s but I've begun to think that site is forested because some of the southern VT sides like Readsboro at 1,950ft has gotten up into the mid 80s.

Archived