Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Summer 2012: Upstate NY

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to be top 5 Defense in the game, along with 2 top 15 RBs...QB is our least productive position...

Exactly lol. Fitz isnt bad though just inconsistent after his rib injury in the washington game last year. Think he will be better and I think hes the best since Flutie and second best since Kelly? Think he can step it up with year with 2 solid running backs, a wide array of recievers, and a pretty decent OL. Our D is definitly gonna be a top 10 and I think our D line will be a top three. Coach Gailey is in his third year now and with all the talent we have on the team this year this is the year for him to produce better than a .500 record or face problems as being head coach. To be totally unbiased I think we will go 9-7 this year and could make a wild card spot but it depends on our games within our division (especally the Jets). Should be a fun year for us here in Buffalo compared to the past 13.

Soooo driving home from my parents house from Cheektowaga to Hamburg on the I90. We see 15-20 red/orangish balls floating in the sky. Not sure how big they were, but it was a pretty intense moment. Everyone pulled over on the side of the road to see what they were. 10 minutes later they disappear into the sky suddenly. Here is the video of it. I took the audio out because of the language. ^^

Anyone see this as well, any idea of what this is?:help:

NAM Tornado Index for Monday....

9db78ff9.jpg

Monday Afternoon into Early Tuesday Morning could be a interesting severe weather event, for Ohio/Western New York/West Central Pennsylvania into Ontario, It will be interesting to see the new Day 2 coming out in a hour or so

Soooo driving home from my parents house from Cheektowaga to Hamburg on the I90. We see 15-20 red/orangish balls floating in the sky. Not sure how big they were, but it was a pretty intense moment. Everyone pulled over on the side of the road to see what they were. 10 minutes later they disappear into the sky suddenly. Here is the video of it. I took the audio out because of the language. ^^

Anyone see this as well, any idea of what this is?:help:

Most likely Chinese lanterns or sky candles, something like that...

Severe weather... Yes please...

Several rounds of storms overnight...most lightning I've seen since living in NC. Mixed to CG and CC which streaked across the whole sky! You could here thunder pretty much straight from 9:30-3 am or so...though was most intense between 10:30-11:30 then again around 2am. Only 1/3 kids woken though which was surprising.

We got slammed here a few times. Most went north or south of my location.

Most damage came with the round coming through around midnight. Lots of trees and power lines down.

Hail was with the 1st round around 7pm. Lots of reports of Golf Ball sized.

post-421-0-15722300-1343147014_thumb.jpg

Decent video of the hail in Rome. Thats where the golf ball stuff came from too.

Most damage came with the round coming through around midnight. Lots of trees and power lines down.

Decent video of the hail in Rome. Thats where the golf ball stuff came from too.

Wow...impressive! I saw that line that moved through around midnight for you guys...had a good bow associated with it. I think we ended up with all your sloppy seconds on everything...as I said, no severe, but plenty of lightning thunder.

Great stuff Tony. I only remember one time around these parts (CNY) where I witnessed hail that size....definitely a bit scary when that stuff hits near by!!

We (Liverpool) picked up about 1" of rain last night in about 15 min around 11:30pm. Impressive rates!!!

Archived