Newest Member
    amirah5
Summer 2012: Upstate NY

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty decent storm this year, finally!

No what happened?

Don finally banned him after his same bull****. Claiming i was posting as Jim on the blog. Being totally disrespectful, immature, and narcissistic. saying he had proof i post as other people. Told him to show the proof he said it was top secret and wouldnt reveal it.then just became a total idiot. So glad hes gone (although i know hes still posting under other names because he knows everything there is to know about switching proxies and ip addresses and other fancy talk crap). Check it out even though his post are mostly deleted except for the ones where he made himself look like a dumbass.

Don finally banned him after his same bull****. Claiming i was posting as Jim on the blog. Being totally disrespectful, immature, and narcissistic. saying he had proof i post as other people. Told him to show the proof he said it was top secret and wouldnt reveal it.then just became a total idiot. So glad hes gone (although i know hes still posting under other names because he knows everything there is to know about switching proxies and ip addresses and other fancy talk crap). Check it out even though his post are mostly deleted except for the ones where he made himself look like a dumbass.

Oh my gosh, are you serious? I never thought I'd see the day Don would stand up to that troll. Maybe I can rejoin the blog now in peace. haha! Guy was such a tool... Don only let him keep posting because he was worried about the activity on the blog. Now it looks to be pretty active, so hes no longer needed. HAHA!! I cannot believe this, so hilarious!

Oh my gosh, are you serious? I never thought I'd see the day Don would stand up to that troll. Maybe I can rejoin the blog now in peace. haha! Guy was such a tool... Don only let him keep posting because he was worried about the activity on the blog. Now it looks to be pretty active, so hes no longer needed. HAHA!! I cannot believe this, so hilarious!

Did you read it for yourself on the blog lol? So funny. He really is a tool.

No, have not read it yet. You said he deleted everything anyways though right?

Now hes back posting as "Barry" who Don also banned. "NT Steve" and now Mel from West Seneca. He doesnt even try to change the way he post, each of the names Chris is posting under hVe identical grammar, punctuation, tone and motive to them.

I was playing beach volleyball at OP High School. Just got home a bit ago. I avoid the blog entirely, waste of my time. C from P probably stirring up more nonsense obviously.

Hes such an ***hole and literally the biggest tool and scumbag ive ever encountered on the internet snd in person.

OP high school is only a mile down the road from me. We should get together sometime, bet i could best you in beach volleyball ;)

Hes such an ***hole and literally the biggest tool and scumbag ive ever encountered on the internet snd in person.

OP high school is only a mile down the road from me. We should get together sometime, bet i could best you in beach volleyball ;)

Have been playing volleyball my whole life. I can jump serve 80 mph, and spike 90 mph. Good Luck! Sports are pretty much my life! We play quite a bit over there all summer. Played 5 v 5 today, was EPIC.

Glad he is banned, might join the blog again someday, but he pretty much ruined my name. Blog should be a better place to be with him gone, I have never seen such a D Bag in my life on the internet. I mean seriously what a tool!

Have been playing volleyball my whole life. I can jump serve 80 mph, and spike 90 mph. Good Luck! Sports are pretty much my life! We play quite a bit over there all summer. Played 5 v 5 today, was EPIC.

Ha i was only joking about beating you lol, sounds fun though. Seriously though we should get together sometime.

Ha i was only joking about beating you lol, sounds fun though. Seriously though we should get together sometime.

Yeah definitely. What are you doing tomorrow? I was thinking of going Disc golfing at the ridge, if you want? I also belong to a gym in Hamburg (World's Gym), $10.00 a month. I go there 4 times a week if your interested in that as well.

Yeah definitely. What are you doing tomorrow? I was thinking of going Disc golfing at the ridge, if you want? I also belong to a gym in Hamburg (World's Gym), $10.00 a month. I go there 4 times a week if your interested in that as well.

Cant do anything until next Monday at the eariest super busy :/ but id def be down for a game of disc golfing at the ridge, even though ive only played once in my whole life. You down for a good ol football game?

weather, talk please, lol.

American has plenty of drama for you to indulge in if you so wish.

Yea, no kidding. Use the PM system.

48.6° this morning felt great.

Reported tornado in the Sidney area turned out to be straight line winds but there was a rotating wall cloud that there were numerous videos of.

http://forecast.weather.gov/product.php?site=BGM&issuedby=BGM&product=PNS&format=txt&version=1&glossary=0

TORNADO WARNING

NYC017-023-150100-

/O.NEW.KBGM.TO.W.0011.120815T0016Z-120815T0100Z/

BULLETIN - EAS ACTIVATION REQUESTED

TORNADO WARNING

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE BINGHAMTON NY

816 PM EDT TUE AUG 14 2012

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN BINGHAMTON HAS ISSUED A

* TORNADO WARNING FOR...

NORTHWESTERN CHENANGO COUNTY IN CENTRAL NEW YORK...

CENTRAL CORTLAND COUNTY IN CENTRAL NEW YORK...

* UNTIL 900 PM EDT.

* AT 812 PM EDT...NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR INDICATED A

SEVERE THUNDERSTORM CAPABLE OF PRODUCING A TORNADO NEAR MCGRAW...

MOVING EAST AT 25 MPH.

* THE STORM CAPABLE OF PRODUCING THE TORNADO WILL BE NEAR...

SOLON BY 825 PM EDT...

EAST FREETOWN BY 830 PM EDT...

CINCINNATUS BY 840 PM EDT...

TAYLOR AND PITCHER BY 845 PM EDT...

WHEN YOU CAN DO SO SAFELY...PLEASE REPORT HAIL...OR DAMAGING WINDS TO

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE BY CALLING TOLL FREE AT

1-888-603-1402...OR BY EMAIL AT [email protected].

PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

IF YOU ARE IN THE PATH OF THIS TORNADO...SEEK SHELTER IN A BASEMENT

OR AN INTERIOR ROOM...AWAY FROM WINDOWS.

&&

LAT...LON 4256 7572 4247 7615 4260 7622 4272 7593

4273 7578

TIME...MOT...LOC 0016Z 250DEG 21KT 4256 7607

$$

DJN

TORNADO WARNING

NYC017-023-150100-

/O.NEW.KBGM.TO.W.0011.120815T0016Z-120815T0100Z/

BULLETIN - EAS ACTIVATION REQUESTED

TORNADO WARNING

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE BINGHAMTON NY

816 PM EDT TUE AUG 14 2012

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN BINGHAMTON HAS ISSUED A

* TORNADO WARNING FOR...

NORTHWESTERN CHENANGO COUNTY IN CENTRAL NEW YORK...

CENTRAL CORTLAND COUNTY IN CENTRAL NEW YORK...

* UNTIL 900 PM EDT.

* AT 812 PM EDT...NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR INDICATED A

SEVERE THUNDERSTORM CAPABLE OF PRODUCING A TORNADO NEAR MCGRAW...

MOVING EAST AT 25 MPH.

* THE STORM CAPABLE OF PRODUCING THE TORNADO WILL BE NEAR...

SOLON BY 825 PM EDT...

EAST FREETOWN BY 830 PM EDT...

CINCINNATUS BY 840 PM EDT...

TAYLOR AND PITCHER BY 845 PM EDT...

WHEN YOU CAN DO SO SAFELY...PLEASE REPORT HAIL...OR DAMAGING WINDS TO

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE BY CALLING TOLL FREE AT

1-888-603-1402...OR BY EMAIL AT [email protected].

PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

IF YOU ARE IN THE PATH OF THIS TORNADO...SEEK SHELTER IN A BASEMENT

OR AN INTERIOR ROOM...AWAY FROM WINDOWS.

&&

LAT...LON 4256 7572 4247 7615 4260 7622 4272 7593

4273 7578

TIME...MOT...LOC 0016Z 250DEG 21KT 4256 7607

$$

DJN

The signature on the velocity scans was pretty impressive for a frame or two, but quickly seemed to dampen out....

Archived