12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Unsettled cool weather ends April, what does May bring

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phil has left the board..but has been tweeting about the seriousness of the onoing drought

Monday-Thursday seems like 70-75 easily for places like BDL/IJD /CEF etc.

With 1-2 days closer to 80

I could see Monday and Tuesday above 70 in the interior which isn't too torchy. I just don't see your torch coming back with vengeance, that's all. I could see a few decent days next week for sure....it's just not a high confidence call.

I could see inland areas doing a lot better than coastal areas, but the pattern is shaky imo.

I could see the areas further north and east having an easterly fetch perhaps, otherwise I think its a nice week, places in western ne might get up near 80 for a couple days but 60s to around 70 should do it for most of the region (sne)

Where is Phil, and where the heck is Will? I hope they are both ok.

I could see the areas further north and east having an easterly fetch perhaps, otherwise I think its a nice week, places in western ne might get up near 80 for a couple days but 60s to around 70 should do it for most of the region (sne)

Where is Phil, and where the heck is Will? I hope they are both ok.

Well certainly could be 70s to near 80 if we get full sunshine and light winds. No question. With a digging trough to the northeast and developing -NAO..models prog a front to our south with warmer air trying to moving north. It's normally a good practice to be concern about getting very warm temps in here when that happens, for a period of several days or more. But, I don't see fog horns and 50s everyday either. Hopefully..lol.

Well certainly could be 70s to near 80 if we get full sunshine and light winds. No question. With a digging trough to the northeast and developing -NAO..models prog a front to our south with warmer air trying to moving north. It's normally a good practice to be concern about getting very warm temps in here when that happens, for a period of several days or more. But, I don't see fog horns and 50s everyday either. Hopefully..lol.

Agreed.

Will? Phil? are they ok?

One thing that does remain in the back of my mind is how almost every single warm period has overperformed, time will tell.

Agreed.

Will? Phil? are they ok?

One thing that does remain in the back of my mind is how almost every single warm period has overperformed, time will tell.

LOL, Phil is fine. Will is fine as well. He's been busy doing some things, but I think he's been around at night.

LOL, Phil is fine. Will is fine as well. He's been busy doing some things, but I think he's been around at night.

I found out from Megan what is going on. He hasnt been online since April 19th.

Phil goes thru some mood swings occasionally and gets irritated/bored with the board, and leaves for spells..then comes back. No biggie. This is just one of those times

Not a bad evening but it doesn't hold a candle to Denver. Glad to be home though. Tuesday night my friend and I had dinner in Boulder...cool town. I need to be back there in a few weeks as well as a few days in Phoenix. I try to spend as much of the spring away from SNE as possible but I do appreciate being home bwck with family.

Tragedy re: Bruins. I was having dinner in Denver last night and a table of well dressed business guys almost cam to blows as half were Bruins fans and the other half Caps.

While it will be coo, this weekend, the initial 26 days of April have been AOA normal. Can we finish the month with 28 of 30 or more AOA?

2-3.5" but ok...we see your point. Hopefully your lawn burns up.

Picked up a tenth overnight as forecasted, albeit the lower end of the forecast. Beatufiful spring weather incoming the next couple of days--glad I don't put anything in the ground prior to May!

OT, looks like the pdfamily has lost my station on it. Kinda weird, it still shows up on wunderground.

Picked up a tenth overnight as forecasted, albeit the lower end of the forecast. Beatufiful spring weather incoming the next couple of days--glad I don't put anything in the ground prior to May!

OT, looks like the pdfamily has lost my station on it. Kinda weird, it still shows up on wunderground.

My gf did some planting last weekend before the deluge. Doesn't look to be a great idea with lows forecast to be in the low to mid 20s for the next three nights. Mid-May FTW ... late-April FTL.

Archived