Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Unsettled cool weather ends April, what does May bring

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can attest that there are some trees that are still pretty bare and jut getting leaves. Depends on the type of maple. Just like how Kevin thinks the hills are last to leaf out when it's just because they are oak trees in CT. The species if tree is important in both fall and winter.

I can attest that there are some trees that are still pretty bare and jut getting leaves. Depends on the type of maple. Just like how Kevin thinks the hills are last to leaf out when it's just because they are oak trees in CT. The species if tree is important in both fall and winter.

Just IMBY

52531ac2.jpg

37.8 here :axe:

cooler is nearly always better IMO cept for a few exceptions

the only redeeming quality of the WX in the coastal plain is coolin sea breezes in the summer

IMO the beaches north of plymouth bay r also pretty uselss in the summer with temps maybe touching 60 for a day or two....cept for staring at a few broads

(cant wait for beach days in Rhode island this summer) especially with a nice S /SSE swell running and NW breeze newport....lil compton...misquamicut

cooler is nearly always better IMO cept for a few exceptions

the only redeeming quality of the WX in the coastal plain is coolin sea breezes in the summer

IMO the beaches north of plymouth bay r also pretty uselss in the summer with temps maybe touching 60 for a day or two....cept for staring at a few broads

(cant wait for beach days in Rhode island this summer) especially with a nice S /SSE swell running and NW breeze newport....lil compton...misquamicut

I'm in full on summer mode now. The change of seasons is what I love about New england. No need or use for this wx in almost May.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYE9hJyaEtw&feature=related

Archived