Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Accuweather ken Reeves dead at the age of 50

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fall protection is easy to find, really inexpensive and easy to install these days. A harness system can be as easy as a rope thrown over the house and a $30 harness from Lowes, although we would usually install a permanent anchor on the ridgeline for everyone to use at a later date.

It's sad that a tragedy like this has to happen... :(

the death statement sounds suspicious to me. who leaves Christmas lights up until late March...?

I believe he'd spent most of his time in California with his wife who is a TV met out there, and only spent a little bit of time in central PA, so that would explain why

I believe he'd spent most of his time in California with his wife who is a TV met out there, and only spent a little bit of time in central PA, so that would explain why

Yes, and I think he may have been getting the house ready to be sold as well.

I've never seen the people here looking so somber, I have to say.

When I got the call yesterday, I just couldn't believe it. It still doesn't seem real. Ken was such a great guy. He had so much going for him. I just spoke with him Friday in the lounge.

Alex Sosnowski wrote a great story about Ken today. A makeshift memorial has sprung up in Operations, with employees posting condolences and a growing amount of photos.

61cf8f7e776611e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

When I got the call yesterday, I just couldn't believe it. It still doesn't seem real. Ken was such a great guy. He had so much going for him. I just spoke with him Friday in the lounge.

Alex Sosnowski wrote a great story about Ken today. A makeshift memorial has sprung up in Operations, with employees posting condolences and a growing amount of photos.

Appreciate the update. Please keep us posted on things if you can. Atleast some of us here met/worked with Ken over the years. It's a tough day for alot of people. Thanks again.

It's incredibly sad. I can't imagine what his wife must be going through right now.

Archived