Newest Member
    joxey
The unofficial official absurdly warm for March thread, Part II

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phineas, FYI, dropped 15-20 degrees off the highs in two days

Monday: Partly sunny, with a high near 54.

Monday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.

Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 58.

Tuesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 46.

Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 61.

Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 45

I have showers in the forecast :)

Showalter index around 0 here...

yeah, figured as much. It would have been funny, though, if you were like, oops -

Anyway, you know the cool air is thin when LI's still dip to -1 at BOS and it's a blazing 5C it 980mb level - HA

Phineas, FYI, dropped 15-20 degrees off the highs in two days

Monday: Partly sunny, with a high near 54.

Monday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.

Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 58.

Tuesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 46.

Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 61.

Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 45

Where is that for?

I wonder if I (or at least CON) can end up warmer than BDL next Mon-Thu.

NWS has 77F for Rindge Weds. I think we see 80s somewhere in southern NH. I'm not buying what the 12z ECM is selling. The position of the high pressure argues for WSW winds, and I have a lot of exposure to my south, so I'm thinking it gets warm here.

I find it hilarious. Turn on the tv tomorrow morning and its back to 68F for Wednesday. :lol:

Pete B just doesn't care from what I heard. He tries to be a maverick. Everybody kissed his azz for the forecast he made on 3/1, but he's had some incredible busts. You know Spring is here when the 7 day forecasts on ch 7 has 10-20 degree swings in temp from the 11pm news to 6am news.

Pete B just doesn't care from what I heard. He tries to be a maverick. Everybody kissed his azz for the forecast he made on 3/1, but he's had some incredible busts. You know Spring is here when the 7 day forecasts on ch 7 has 10-20 degree swings in temp from the 11pm news to 6am news.

Interesting. I don't know how you can "not care" when your on a public tv news cast.

Sun was out by noon..Huge phail for you..It happens..Pick up ballz and move on

Find a post where I said you would be drizzle and 45 all day.

Here is BDL at 2pm. Unless you live in a magic world...sun was not out at 12pm. Since you use BDL now..there you go.

151751 SCT021

NWS has 77F for Rindge Weds. I think we see 80s somewhere in southern NH. I'm not buying what the 12z ECM is selling. The position of the high pressure argues for WSW winds, and I have a lot of exposure to my south, so I'm thinking it gets warm here.

Well the pressure gradient looks pretty weak over SNE the first part of the week and there's a bit of a cool, nosing ridge down along the S Coast. There could be a bit of maritime taint to the torch in S CT while the interior up here (LEB-CON-IZG) soars.

Interesting. I don't know how you can "not care" when your on a public tv news cast.

Well everyone cares to a point, but he tends to march by the beat of his own drum. I guess it bothers me because if I was that careless...I'd have my butt handed to me.

I don't have an issue per se with those warmer temps, but no need to swing for the fences on a 7 day.

Well the pressure gradient looks pretty weak over SNE the first part of the week and there's a bit of a cool, nosing ridge down along the S Coast. There could be a bit of maritime taint to the torch in S CT while the interior up here (LEB-CON-IZG) soars.

The Euro shows a little weakness in the ridge near the mid-Atlantic/NYC coast, so 850s are actually warmer further north regardless of any maritime influence at the surface, as well.

Archived