• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Where Winter Doesn't Live - New England Snowholes 2012

HoarfrostHubb

IMBY I have "lucked out" because I got 23" total in October. Since then it has been pathetic, 12-13" during Nov-last part of Feb. I probably average 76" or so

So I am at about 46% of my yearly average including October, 17% without (but I know we need to include it)

Not sure how to figure out my average for through today.

Where are you currently?

Who is in the biggest hole?

Getting 23" in Jan puts MBY out of play for the winter. I'm currently at about 2/3 of the avg thru 2/24, and half of the full season avg. However, should tonight's event turn to nothing (verrrry unlikely at this point), Farmington would record it's least snowy February since records began in 1893. Current futility champ is 2/2006 (ugly memories) with 1.1", and 1941 (1.4") is the only other of 119 Februarys with less than 4".

I'm at about 38", that includes 22" with the October bomb lol. So yeah, 16 inches without that...figuring my average is probably 60-65", I'm at about 26% of my average for met winter. Including Octobomb I'm at about 63. Talk about a skewed skewed winter total lol. I may finish 75% of average...

I also don't really know my average. Maybe it's more toward 70" if Blizz claims 60. I must average at least 10" over him.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived