Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Help us Obi-One-Marchobi... You're our only hope 3/1 Fantasy

HoarfrostHubb

Cryptic is never good

It is possible. It has a limit, but it's possible it could sneak a little more south.

The second low is of interest to me, If we can keep the ULL under SNE, and not have that little piece of vorticity displaced far from the main ULL...it could be fun. This displaced piece of vorticity, is evident at hr 114 on the euro. There is still quite a bit of time left for this to change.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be shocked if it ticked south a little more, but at the same time, it might put us in a bit better into the deformation zone and higher mid level RH like the GFS shows. However, you don't want the high to cause a lot of strong low level drying which sometimes happens.

hopefully it doesn't (from where the euro has it).

that's a nice run though...

Cryptic is never good

well i'm not really being cryptic. lol. just kind of watching the trend over the last 2 days. pretty strong confluent flow and SLPs now shooting out pretty far south of 40N.

i'd take the euro run in heartbeat at face value this winter....just don't want to see it keep getting shunted as it could leave SNE in sort of a no-mans land.

well i'm not really being cryptic. lol. just kind of watching the trend over the last 2 days. pretty strong confluent flow and SLPs now shooting out pretty far south of 40N.

i'd take the euro run in heartbeat at face value this winter....just don't want to see it keep getting shunted as it could leave SNE in sort of a no-mans land.

Yeah I think that could be an issue... one of several we may have to contend with.

This looks like a pretty good threat for atleast interior SNE. Energy seems strung out on some runs right now though...looks like a prolonged light to moderate snowfall IMO...nothing too heavy unless we can consolidate some of those peices of vorticity.

Can't wait to track some snowfall. Currently in charlotte,NC on my way into BDL then up to VT. Game on for atleast something in almost all of new england.

LOL. nah i'd almost always rather be at your locale than mine - this week included. i have to be inside of 36 hours and squarely in the bullseye before i'm more comfortable being here than there for snow.

Yeah--I was merely joking of the realities of the difficulty of having winning storms region-wide. They happen to be sure, but much more frequently someone gets screwed. This winter, we might see the whole thing get shifted to be a good hiit south of I-80. :)

Archived