• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February 19th-20th Winter Storm Photos/Videos Thread

superjames1992

What's the purpose of this thread? We have no photos to post. ;) We've been told for days now that we'd receive "virtually nothing in NC as far as accumulating snow" and "this is a VA accumulating storm."

:snowing:

But seriously, I posted a photo in the obs thread earlier, but I've added a good bit of snow since then. The past hour has been great! In the morning, I might to try to get a sunlit photo.

I tried but really man? December 19th 2011, err 12.. And the circumference of my house lol...

All kidding aside, nice snowfall, super jelly..

I think I should have just muted all the noise in the video, haha. In my defense, we got a big snowstorm on December 19th, 2009. Maybe that's what I was referring to? :lol:

And LOL at the circumference of my house. :D

I wish I would have taken the video a couple hours earlier when we had better rates, but I didn't think to do it until then.

You have a knack for catching video of these high rate snows. Awesome video for sure!

If there is a deformation band I will find it! :) I know have radar on a smartphone in the car which helps a lot as well in chasing. The benefit of this one was it hit right at home.

this is a youtube video i found of this storm from Greensboro, NC

ended up with 2.26 inches of snow/sleet here in Oak Ridge and thought it was a pretty good representaion of conditions in Guilford County...

my back yard is still covered even now :-) thanks to shade mostly

anyway just thought i would share...(someone correct me but i think that is Lawndale Ave in north Gboro towards the end)

Archived