SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
obs: light snow event 2-8-12

Allsnow

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like back home in Colts Neck actually did better than me here in Villanova this time. Had about 1" total, up to 8" for the season. This event would bring my home total up into the 6-6.5" range.

A little over an inch in Central New Jersey, and it's still lightly snowing.

This was a nice little event that overperformed for many. Many called for a coating, and I have a little over an inch.

Hopefully Saturday also overperforms.

Looks like back home in Colts Neck actually did better than me here in Villanova this time. Had about 1" total, up to 8" for the season. This event would bring my home total up into the 6-6.5" range.

There was quick shot of 25db and longer period of 20db this evening and the last little batch added an other 10th so that totals 7.6" This winter. I'll be near yourr PA area this weekend in Chester Co. PA so hope I don't miss out on any closer to the coast development but I suspect SE penn could do better as well with potential Norlun advertised on some runs.

Still snowing lightly here in Marlboro country. Not quite sure we have 1.3 inches here but it sure does look nice to see snow out there again.

Yeah, the 1.4 is measured off the board which is colder than the ground so little melting there. I did actually measure 1.8 on the spoiler of the Nissan Maxima, but overall does not look all that impressive as the are spotty patches around the areas with no grass.

Ended up with about 1/2" here in Metuchen - a nice fresh coating on everything except the pavement. Looks nice for a change. Brings my season total up to 9.25" (5" in Oct, 3.75" on 1/21 and 0.5" tonight), which is low, but not quite pathetic. If we could just pull out a decent storm or two in the last 4-5 weeks of winter, that would be nice...

Archived