amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Assorted Amorphous Threats

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unreal the degree to which I have received the middle finger this year. Never had more than 4" of mush on the grass in what logic implied should have been about 10" in the Haloweenie event...all events since have parted like the Red Sea north and south of me, and even the little piss events that are supposedly focusing to the N of the pike evaporate (case en point, last night), however the ones to the s of the pike verify like clockwork.

To top it all off and put an exclamtion point on the "FU", I get to be told about how I "deserved" this because I have gotten 2" over my mean snowfall over the course of the last decade.

Fun times.

I love this..Yesterday everyone was full of promise and enthusiasm about a good month of Feb...the weeklies and CFS both of which have been warm all winter flip cold thru week 4..everyone goes to bed naked with snow globes in their hands.

Then one bad overnight Euro ens run... and everyone bails and smashes their snow globes against the walls, and put their pants back on.

You'd think we didn;t have a promising 2-3 week period coming up..It's the best shot we've had all winter.

I love this..Yesterday everyone was full of promise and enthusiasm about a good month of Feb...the weeklies and CFS both of which have been warm all winter flip cold thru week 4..everyone goes to bed naked with snow globes in their hands.

Then one bad overnight Euro ens run... and everyone bails and smashes their snow globes against the walls, and put their pants back on.

You'd think we didn;t have a promising 2-3 week period coming up..It's the best shot we've had all winter.

You sure know how to raise a weenie

Wasn't it 2 runs in a row?

ugly_cheerleaders_01.jpg

BOX sees it, too:

FXUS61 KBOX 311449

AFDBOX

KEV PUT THE BONG DOWN. WHAT ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH ARE YOU SMOKING, BALDY. KNOW WHEN TO FOLD 'EM. TUCK IT BTWEEN YOUR LEGS AND SCAMPER NORTH

.BOX WATCHES/WARNINGS/ADVISORIES...MASS SUICIDE

-- Changed Discussion --

CT...NONE.

MA...NONE.

NH...NONE.

RI...NONE.

MARINE...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY UNTIL 6 PM EST THIS EVENING FOR

ANZ231>234-236.

SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY UNTIL 6 PM EST WEDNESDAY FOR ANZ235-237-

254>256.

-- End Changed Discussion --

&&

$$

SYNOPSIS...WTB/DOODY

NEAR TERM...NOCERA - UPDATED 949 AM

SHORT TERM...WTB

LONG TERM...DOODY

AVIATION...WTB/NOCERA/DOODY - UPDATED 949 AM

MARINE...WTB/DOODY

BOX sees it, too:

FXUS61 KBOX 311449

AFDBOX

KEV PUT THE BONG DOWN. WHAT ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH ARE YOU SMOKING, BALDY. KNOW WHEN TO FOLD 'EM. TUCK IT BTWEEN YOUR LEGS AND SCAMPER NORTH

.BOX WATCHES/WARNINGS/ADVISORIES...MASS SUICIDE

-- Changed Discussion --

CT...NONE.

MA...NONE.

NH...NONE.

RI...NONE.

MARINE...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY UNTIL 6 PM EST THIS EVENING FOR

ANZ231>234-236.

SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY UNTIL 6 PM EST WEDNESDAY FOR ANZ235-237-

254>256.

-- End Changed Discussion --

&&

$$

SYNOPSIS...WTB/DOODY

NEAR TERM...NOCERA - UPDATED 949 AM

SHORT TERM...WTB

LONG TERM...DOODY

AVIATION...WTB/NOCERA/DOODY - UPDATED 949 AM

MARINE...WTB/DOODY

When you have a guy named Doody doing the long term, it's not going to come out well....

It is, which isn't saying much, but I think 3 weeks is stretching it..heck probably 2 weeks too. The trends over the last 48 hrs are a little concerning in terms of longevity of the pattern. Hopefully the EC bounces back today, but the propensity for that model to open up the Pacific door, is frustrating to see. Your garbage american model and the canadian are not nearly as bad looking.

You whiners are going to wish you hadn't waved the white flag on this winter. Remember that. It will be brought up when the time is right

What are you talking about? Even if there is a good 2,3 week stretch this winter still sucks. Even if we get a KU, this winter still blows.

February 1st is tomorrow. The sun really ramps up starting tomorrow IMO..Daylight is growing exponentially.

Winter is OVAH!

It is, which isn't saying much, but I think 3 weeks is stretching it..heck probably 2 weeks too. The trends over the last 48 hrs are a little concerning in terms of longevity of the pattern. Hopefully the EC bounces back today, but the propensity for that model to open up the Pacific door, is frustrating to see. Your garbage american model and the canadian are not nearly as bad looking.

I could care less about the GFS nonsense. I do know the GGEM ens have been scoring pretty well this winter. maybe as good as the Euro? I thought I saw that posted somehwere??

It just seems everyone is focused on cold. We're not going to have a cold well below normal pattern. Nothing ever showed that until the Euro weeklies last night.

What we have all been harping on is a stormy pattern , ripe with snow threats which is exactly what we have starting late this week and beyond. A normal pattern or even slightly above with snow threats every few days is all anyone could possibly expect until we enter Spring on March 1

I could care less about the GFS nonsense. I do know the GGEM ens have been scoring pretty well this winter. maybe as good as the Euro? I thought I saw that posted somehwere??

honestly i don't know why you think the GFS is so bad. it's definitely prone to do some weird things now and then but it's also run 4 times a day which makes it look worse than it is, and it goes to 16 days which is stupid. if it were run to 5 or 7 days only 2x day people wouldn't hate on it nearly as much. it's done fine this winter.

Well having the Canadian and GEFS agree to a point is something to think about. It could be the EC rushing things. If today's euro runs edge higher with heights out west, then it probably is the EC rushing.

Either way, we'll probably have a shot at a few events so lets just hope for that.

It just seems everyone is focused on cold. We're not going to have a cold well below normal pattern. Nothing ever showed that until the Euro weeklies last night.

What we have all been harping on is a stormy pattern , ripe with snow threats which is exactly what we have starting late this week and beyond. A normal pattern or even slightly above with snow threats every few days is all anyone could possibly expect until we enter Spring on March 1

Having the door open to zonal flow is not ripe for snow threats. IF that happens. That's the concern.

Archived