• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
First half of February...another pattern shift?

ORH_wxman

what some people do to compensate ;)

LOL, what if a s/w dove far enough south and closed off, giving Ray the finger?

Anyways, I think you guys could possible get involved too. It may be nrn stream dominant for a while, but as the trough backs west a bit, combo of that and any sneaky s/w moving near the GOM could help out.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, what if a s/w dove far enough south and closed off, giving Ray the finger?

Anyways, I think you guys could possible get involved too. It may be nrn stream dominant for a while, but as the trough backs west a bit, combo of that and any sneaky s/w moving near the GOM could help out.

hey man, what some don't seem to understand is that in this winter, we're all in it together

my skepticism/caution here is no diff from in the MA forum

we say it every year that "the models suck" but this year, even more so and that goes for the ensembles, which is probably a bit of a change from prior years

EC ensembles continue to look pretty darn good for New England, after SB weekend.

They have more of a -NAO than previously...esp late in the run. Pretty nice to see. Really nice looking pattern...almost the exact opposite of what we have seen in Dec and most of Jan with the exception of the lack of a west based -NAO...but some decent ridging into Greenland is a good change in itself if it comes to fruition.

They have more of a -NAO than previously...esp late in the run. Pretty nice to see. Really nice looking pattern...almost the exact opposite of what we have seen in Dec and most of Jan with the exception of the lack of a west based -NAO...but some decent ridging into Greenland is a good change in itself if it comes to fruition.

I keep having the voice in me saying is this for real..lol. I hope it continues. I noticed the ridging in the NAO domain too. Much higher with heights there, than previous runs.

By the way, ...the editor here at American has gotten rather frustrating to work with... Flipping between preview post and back using their own buttons exposes HTML tags (so it appears) and so one must then navigate around them to continue their work. Additionally, text formatting options don't appear - not sure if that is a setting I may have inadvertently turned on ...or off rather. anyway..

That's because you disabled javascript.

Right ...and if I turn it on, I get popped by that Anitvirus 2012 malware that has attached its self to these ads - I've been over this latter concern with the Admins..

Ad networks do occasionally get infiltrated by bad ads, however these ads appear on thousands of sites and get detected and removed quickly. If you're still getting this same virus, then your computer likely has deeper issues. Not sure what to suggest.

It won't. The only way torch is negated, is if the whole system moves south. The NAM and to some extent the euro, do try to hang the warm front up near I-90 for a time, Tues aftn.

Thanks for responding...

Maybe something like what just happened yesterday where all forecasts have a torch into the 50's and it stays in the 30s

LOL..it's pretty simple..when someone asks you a question directly..you answer..when someone sends you a text..you immediately text them back once you read the text..not ignore it. I couldn;t imagine not answering someone back

My time is limited on here recently and I am usually busy on the weekends....if you get bent out of shape because someone doesn't respond 8 seconds after you ask the question then you probably need a new hobby.

Archived