joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
DT, Henry M, Steve D, JB Talk

TheTrials

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JB finishes the winter season the same way he started it, with a bust. 2 actually.

-

Had 1-2 inches for PVD and BOS for the Friday night storm and "up to 8 in interior CT" BUST.

Had some snows for last nights event too, and that busted. One would think he would learn that it just didn't want to snow in the Northeast this year. No bookend storm for him either.

Jb still thinks that a coastal storm will hit the east in April and bring snow to the northeast.

Dude , you are out an out lying , he never said that .

Hate the guy all you want , be critical when he spits the bit , but dont lie .

He wrote a piece saying there could be a freeze for a day or 2 in the NE , that may damage early

season growth . Its so weak to come on here and make stuff up to win favor

from people who hate the guy . Be critical if you you must , thats kool - but don`t lie

you are better than that .

This has been jb and dt worse forcasting year since i have been following them..

Truly awful. DT was at least skeptical of the "pattern change", but he still jumped on board....Goes to show you, JB is bad in warm patterns (especially ones he did not forecast) and good in cold snowy ones

This has been jb and dt worse forcasting year since i have been following them..

I'm disappointed I didn't give up on this winter about 1-2 months earlier than I did, but to continue into April is just foolish. Nevermind temps, another important factor is the lack of major storms since last October.

With that being said, I think we'll begin to reverse this dry regime at some point in the next few months as SOI values are tanking indicative of the Nina dying off.

I'm disappointed I didn't give up on this winter about 1-2 months earlier than I did, but to continue into April is just foolish. Nevermind temps, another important factor is the lack of major storms since last October.

With that being said, I think we'll begin to reverse this dry regime at some point in the next few months as SOI values are tanking indicative of the Nina dying off.

exactly. This should have been taken into account when the models suddenly showed the 960 low off ACY...seasonal trends, seasonal trends.

The GFS has been insisting on a stormy pattern developing in about 8-10 days. Perhaps we've alraedy seen the beginning of the stormy pattern this past weekend?

Agree tom....nature has a good way balancing itself out.....im sure we will get the rain in buckets eventually....these recent cooler temps has slowed the progress of bloom here in Monmouth county

Dude , you are out an out lying , he never said that .

Hate the guy all you want , be critical when he spits the bit , but dont lie .

He wrote a piece saying there could be a freeze for a day or 2 in the NE , that may damage early

season growth . Its so weak to come on here and make stuff up to win favor

from people who hate the guy . Be critical if you you must , thats kool - but don`t lie

you are better than that .

Obviously you didn't see this on the 24th where he was calling for a "threat of a late season snowstorm". His latest has scalled back to "a small chance" of a Easter phaser.

DT or JB? DT also has his political crap to read on FB too...he's fun to troll once in a while too.

I have seen u post and get him going.....dt that is....jb just post nonsense....dt brings good points up...but if i was running a business on there...i dont understand some harsh comments he says....told a guy from Seattle to go **** himself as the local mets did not agree with his snowfall call...local mets ended up being right...lol

DT does from time to time and he has alot more people following and commenting. However his are few and far between. JB is constant, all day long, post after post about AGW, the left and the president. It's an unhealthy obsession.

DT or JB? DT also has his political crap to read on FB too...he's fun to troll once in a while too.

• 2 weeks later...

Dr Ryan Maue has joined JB at weatherbell. Should be interesting.

Dr. Maue has built a nice model site. Perhaps Weatherbell will incorporate aspects of Dr. Maue's site into its own applications? If so, will Dr. Maue's site remain available to the public or will parts/all of it be transitioned to Weatherbell?

Surprise brian has not said it....but jb has knock this storm out if ballpark

He did, but he calls for most storms to be severe....he went 2 for 50 this winter...got the October and April storms missed the rest...that's like a .025 batting average. (and he was horrible on the april warmth month to date)

Archived