• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
DT, Henry M, Steve D, JB Talk

TheTrials

Why do you keep harking back to 10/29? That was an INCREDIBLY rare event that will likely not be repeated in our lifetimes. 99.99% of the time, the naysayers in that situation would have been correct.

So true my man , the pattern will continue to be a progressive one and with a pos NAO

I have to believe the best this turns into is a pos tilted trough thats gona have to have just enough cold air ,

to produce anything .

However in a year where everythings gone wrong I am in favor of siding with the trend .

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there was blocking for that event. We have zero blocking now. AO and NAO are strongly positive. How do you see a coastal event with that set up? There's literally no support for it-expect the models to come around to a cutter type solution.

right now you are the only one predicting a cutter type solution - pssst - the GFS shifted south at 6Z - HPC is through the ohio valley and off the coast

right now you are the only one predicting a cutter type solution - pssst - the GFS shifted south at 6Z - HPC is through the ohio valley and off the coast

Tell ya what. Let's skip all the GFS solutions until next Tue-come see me then and watch this ride up the eastern lakes or into western NY...

Jb thinks a miller b for next week with a secondary forming near the del marva.

you cant seriously believe this stuff...im sure he is calling for snow in NYC too. The thing is, he will be back to overforecasting snow next winter, despite being comically bad this winter. I wish I worked without accountability.

THe JB model - stands for Just Bad

it really agitates me that he could be an elite forecaster if he just relaxed and made educated forecasts and discussions than being a hypemeister that just makes himself more of an meteorlogical idiot. no one would disrespect you more for making a well based forecast that can be backed up by model support etc.

Archived