Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January 12-14 Potential storm

dilly84

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not overly enthused with this system, but at least it's something to watch I guess. It's gonna be a tricky one to pin down right up to the last minute, so it's just a wait and see kind of thing right now. I'll be happy with a solid dusting.

EDIT: DVN continues to remain skeptical..

MOISTURE IS VERY LIMITED AS THE SOUTHERN STREAM STORM EARLY THIS

WEEK CAPTURES THE GULF MOISTURE. MAY HAVE A FEW SNOW SHOWERS OR

FLURRIES BEHIND THE FRONT WEDNESDAY NIGHT INTO THURSDAY MORNING BUT

ACCUMULATIONS APPEAR MINIMAL IF ANY.

Not overly enthused with this system, but at least it's something to watch I guess. It's gonna be a tricky one to pin down right up to the last minute, so it's just a wait and see kind of thing right now. I'll be happy with a solid dusting.

That is true for them, but the quad cities aren't anywhere near here and aren't even the same climate so I wouldn't worry about it. Still looks pretty good for the Great Lakes. This might be the best event yet for Michigan in this grand winter of 2011-2012 :whistle:

That is true for them, but the quad cities aren't anywhere near here and aren't even the same climate so I wouldn't worry about it. Still looks pretty good for the Great Lakes. This might be the best event yet for Michigan in this grand winter of 2011-2012 :whistle:

I am thinking/hoping this maybe more of a kickoff event to what is coming. I truly believe the best is yet to come!

I really hope you and a few others can score atleast a few inches from this. Good luck! :)

Thanks and good luck to you. I could deal without getting any snow just fine until next winter - with the crappy end to last winter and the first half of this winter it pretty much feels like I live in Richmond VA. and expect nothing outside a fluke.

I'm happy to see a good looking forecast for those in the snow dependent business in upper lower MI that look to get a nice boost and hopefully it stays winter until March up there.

Thanks and good luck to you. I could deal without getting any snow just fine until next winter - with the crappy end to last winter and the first half of this winter it pretty much feels like I live in Richmond VA. and expect nothing outside a fluke.

I'm happy to see a good looking forecast for those in the snow dependent business in upper lower MI that look to get a nice boost and hopefully it stays winter until March up there.

Thanks. No shot at any meaningful records here so i'll just hope for the best. Personally i would rather avoid those kinds of records and not lower the bar anyways. Ofcourse i lived through 97-98 back east ( did not see a single flake that winter ) but that atleast did not bother me much as the torches there were nice and thus 50s/60s.

Yeah they ( The UP/N.MI and perhaps N.WI ) look to score nicely from this. They surely need it too. My hunch is they keep their snow well into Spring. We'll see anyways.

Peeking over on the SNE board, CT Rain said the Euro monthlies are ugly for feb and Daffodils for March. Harry, would you be kind enough to give your read on them for back in our parts.. Thanks much. Sounds like the weeklies are not to good for week 3 either. Its just frustrating that it doesn't seem like we can get anything winter like sustained even for a few weeks straight and to be honest at this point I could do without a clipper parade pattern and just stay in the Harley's rumbling in jan pattern. If I lived on the other side of the lake or up north wi. I'd feel a whole lot different about a clipper pattern.

Congratzz BUD!!!! :snowman: :snowman: :wub::thumbsup:

Magnificent run for a lot of us!!!!!!!

gfs_namer_063_1000_500_thick.gif

Archived