Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Next week's major storm and beyond

OKpowdah

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

850s never go above 0C here. lol

Hopefully the ridging/CAD trends a little stronger over the next few runs. Maybe some spots even south of Toot can get a wintry surprise.

Meh, Euro is biased. It will be a winter blast that catches everyone off guard...(kidding, kidding). Some model consistency, whether wet or white would be good.

I would imagine a few flakes mixing in at the end. Sort of Dec 27 all over again

850s never go above 0C here. lol

Hopefully the ridging/CAD trends a little stronger over the next few runs. Maybe some spots even south of Toot can get a wintry surprise.

Euro is trying to make it snow here thurs and again on sat, That would be a pleasant surprise for quite a few folks

Euro's got many snowing late in the week with that little wave.

Let's just get today's nastiness out of the way. Then it's cold again for a few days..one more mild wind/rainstorm..and then the pattern/wx most of have been waiting all winter for will be upon us. Today was /is very very tough to take. People out on Harleys is just unbearable for me

Euro's got many snowing late in the week with that little wave.

Let's just get today's nastiness out of the way. Then it's cold again for a few days..one more mild wind/rainstorm..and then the pattern/wx most of have been waiting all winter for will be upon us. Today was /is very very tough to take. People out on Harleys is just unbearable for me

This literally is *that* day that we joke about. Horrible for early january.

Interested to see how the ec ens look

This literally is *that* day that we joke about. Horrible for early january.

Interested to see how the ec ens look

Yes this the day that makes me ill in winter. I took the kids out to lunch and literally there are Harleys out all over the place....I would say more than half the cars driving around had their windows down,,fat flabby arms were hangng out of some of them,,and the worst was when Gibbs sent me a picture of his feet wearing shorts and flip flops

Good looking ridging out west on the Euro, and you can see the difference it makes between the Euro and the GFS. Otherwise great agreement on the beautiful ridge over the Aleutians and western Alaska with a weak draw bridge over towards Europe, nearing an east based -NAO, certainly on the GFS

test8.gif

Yes this the day that makes me ill in winter. I took the kids out to lunch and literally there are Harleys out all over the place....I would say more than half the cars driving around had their windows down,,fat flabby arms were hangng out of some of them,,and the worst was when Gibbs sent me a picture of his feet wearing shorts and flip flops

Scooter is playing frisbee on the common as we speak.

And ray is wearing his tank top on his date with jay and jack

Scooter is playing frisbee on the common as we speak.

And ray is wearing his tank top on his date with jay and jack

I guarantee Scooter called a couple of the guys and they grabbed their berets and hack and playing all kinds of hackey sack this afternoon ,,right by the river's edge.

Tip and his buddies are having a rugged game of disc golf in tees and tubes

LOL at the date. They're actually all laying out on the roof together today to tan up and look their best for tonight

Even with a verbatim Euro solution I'd be worried about warmer layers aloft. Maybe some elevated ice in the favorable CAD spots in NNE?

It does have an ice look for central areas into NH and VT, Mtns and northern maine looked like they stay snow, Just like the colder solution that is showing up even if its ice.

I guarantee Scooter called a couple of the guys and they grabbed their berets and hack and playing all kinds of hackey sack this afternoon ,,right by the river's edge.

Tip and his buddies are having a rugged game of disc golf in tees and tubes

LOL at the date. They're actually all laying out on the roof together today to tan up and look their best for tonight

I'm actually giggling like a school girl as I leap into the air, catching frisbees shirtless. It'a actually nice out.

Its nice to know snow chances are coming, this weather today was just magical, everyone around town with smiles on there faces, extra hop in there step. Spring fever abounds, actually beside a few days here and there its been around all fall and winter in most places, but today is special shorts tshirts and kids and adults skipping down the beach......if only they knew what was coming.

I love my -2.5 30-65 1/20 onward call, and I am also starting to get a feeling March may truly be special...........adios nina

Its nice to know snow chances are coming, this weather today was just magical, everyone around town with smiles on there faces, extra hop in there step. Spring fever abounds, actually beside a few days here and there its been around all fall and winter in most places, but today is special shorts tshirts and kids and adults skipping down the beach......if only they knew what was coming.

I love my -2.5 30-65 1/20 onward call, and I am also starting to get a feeling March may truly be special...........adios nina

It's gonna change, but for how long? In the mean time, just role with the punches.

Damn....12z Euro is cold on the front end for the d5 storm.

Great--colder rain. :)

Serious cold MLK and beyond. 504 thicknesses and lower lurking per op euro.

Damn--just as I'm leaving for the tropics ftl.

At least we don't have to deal with any "snow-eating fog".

Gross 48.4/33

Good looking ridging out west on the Euro, and you can see the difference it makes between the Euro and the GFS. Otherwise great agreement on the beautiful ridge over the Aleutians and western Alaska with a weak draw bridge over towards Europe, nearing an east based -NAO, certainly on the GFS

To put it softly ...sure. Jesus, that's a full on PV bifurcation event and evolving trans-polar conveyor there.

The looks on people's faces when they realize what 2.5 months of +AO means when it flips negative and gapes the door of that cryosphere.

One word: PAIN

Archived