• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 23rd light snow potential

ORH_wxman

When Gibbs mentions he thinks the top 5 warmest winter ever after seeing them...it means they were bad..that takes us to the last week of Jan.. 2 full months down the shi tter

Well yeah across the country. My point is that verbatim week 2 and 3 weren't terrible here...but I am taking into account the bias of the phantom AK ridging and saying that they are not "beautiful" as some have said. With that, they are not exciting...take it as you want. I'm thinking a good part of Jan will suck.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is Kevin allowed to act like a prick to everyone, anyone else would get a timeout..........its ridiculous how he runs around into each thread acting like a ****ing two year old............everyone likes Kevin but this **** gets old.

Like your stupid endless summer nonsense doesn';t. You want to talk about people getting sick of something. Jesus Joe..Look in the mirror and think before you type. Noone cares or wants to hear about your rambling warmth BS day after day in the win ter.

Merry Christmas to you and your family

I certainly wouldn't call that a meltdown or whining as Ryan called it..Just a violent way to voice my displeasure.

Anyway..let's move on to the weather. Euro has anoher 1-2 rainer for us this week . Something to track and round out the year to.

LOL that was a classic meltdown that spanned multiple threads.

Almost a SnowNH style one.

I certainly wouldn't call that a meltdown or whining as Ryan called it..Just a violent way to voice my displeasure.

Anyway..let's move on to the weather. Euro has anoher 1-2 rainer for us this week . Something to track and round out the year to.

Oh no no no that doesnt qualify as a meltdown but we are not far away from a well known member losing it

Like your stupid endless summer nonsense doesn';t. You want to talk about people getting sick of something. Jesus Joe..Look in the mirror and think before you type. Noone cares or wants to hear about your rambling warmth BS day after day in the win ter.

Merry Christmas to you and your family

The warmth talk is almost as bad as the unwarranted, unsupported cold and snow talk that has failed on a biblical level since 11/15

Archived