• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
White, Brown, or Green Christmas 2011

Damage In Tolland

Maybe in the shade, but i doubt it's all that white there.

I was just kidding with Peter, we always jab one another.....wish it were white here but that weenie certainly likes to rub it in to his friends that live down here in the tropics. If the gfs is correct maybe a little payback over the next week...lol.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL you are a trip, that 1.75 you got last week must look real purdy right about now! Enjoy the rain Thursday.

Holding on remarkably well. The high terrain received 5" and my sheltered glen here is very good at holding the snow. I drive from here to 2k and all I see is white. I'll get a few pics tomorrow. You could download them and then print them up and tape them to your windows for x-mas so you can feel like you're having a GC Christmas. Oh, snow and sleet before the brief period of rainshowers. I suspect the high terrain here holds the snow.

Holding on remarkably well. The high terrain received 5" and my sheltered glen here is very good at holding the snow. I drive from here to 2k and all I see is white. I'll get a few pics tomorrow. You could download them and then print them up and tape them to your windows for x-mas so you can feel like you're having a GC Christmas. Oh, snow and sleet before the brief period of rainshowers. I suspect the high terrain here holds the snow.

Hows the baby? Well close to toddler now I suppose.

I think most in New England see a white xmas actually.

Hows the baby? Well close to toddler now I suppose.

I think most in New England see a white xmas actually.

4 months old now and starting to really shine. I love to get her laughing by making funny faces and sounds. My 6 year old thinks it's funny too.lol We usually have snow OTG at Christmas and it really bums me out on the rare occasion we don't. I think we'l be fine this year.

4 months old now and starting to really shine. I love to get her laughing by making funny faces and sounds. My 6 year old thinks it's funny too.lol We usually have snow OTG at Christmas and it really bums me out on the rare occasion we don't. I think we'l be fine this year.

Show her pics of Blizz...

On second though, you don't want to frighten her

Why?

Virtually no model or ensemble support and it's a one in a million shot with the s/w now over Seattle diving due south toward Baja California while closing off then the thing slingshots toward Texas in advance of a developing trough over the Rockies and takes a perfect track for some -SN in SNE.

The odds of that occurring are slim to none.

Archived