• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
White, Brown, or Green Christmas 2011

Damage In Tolland

You posted you feel confident in wintry wx this week.

Ugh, I said that I think we could see some wintry wx at some point this week. It might only be some lousy mix or snow from the crap system going underneath us. There will be some threats, but it's too far out to feel confident. If 12z starts to hit it harder than we can probably have a little more confidence.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still say look for a brown xmas in most areas. Stupid cold air is locked away from sne.

However I would look at Wednesdays storm

1. Areas north and west of Boston could get some mixed precip, maybe just enough to

keep up the mood?

2. Even deep sne could have Frz Rain, Both have a 0% chance of surving has temps rise!

But it would still be nice to track this storm and maybe give us a bit of hope for a better month to come!

I still say look for a brown xmas in most areas. Stupid cold air is locked away from sne.

However I would look at Wednesdays storm

1. Areas north and west of Boston could get some mixed precip, maybe just enough to

keep up the mood?

2. Even deep sne could have Frz Rain, Both have a 0% chance of surving has temps rise!

But it would still be nice to track this storm and maybe give us a bit of hope for a better month to come!

What in the sam hell?

So mets that care about snow...can you start outlining areas in SNE who you think have greater than a 75% chance of 1 inch OTG by late X-ma Eve?

It's probably a little early for that, but I think a decent chunk of SNE could be white by Christmas Eve. I think the best shot for cstl areas is if the euro is right in keeping lingering light snows around.

It's probably a little early for that, but I think a decent chunk of SNE could be white by Christmas Eve. I think the best shot for cstl areas is if the euro is right in keeping lingering light snows around.

Ok thanks..Hopefully for all those that enjoy snow and discussing opps for snow they are rewarded.

Archived