e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Central PA Thread - Met. Winter 11-12 Obs/Disco

PennMan

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be nice to still be in Wellsville for this one but Pittsburgh will do quite well too. I will probably be up late tonight as well. We will be getting the first bands before you so I will put some observations in this thread as well as the Pittsburgh thread for as long as I can stay up.

It is nice for a change to see an X marks the spot literally right over my house :popcorn: Will be pullin an all nighter for this one. So anyone that is at least somewhat interested in the Obs will have plenty! Would love to get some thundersnow with this. :snowing:

It would be nice to still be in Wellsville for this one but Pittsburgh will do quite well too. I will probably be up late tonight as well. We will be getting the first bands before you so I will put some observations in this thread as well as the Pittsburgh thread for as long as I can stay up.

Good luck to ya! hopefully everyone can at least see some flakes. I'm not going to complain at all, might as well take it while we can. I'm going to stay up as long as I can, just because I don't know if I will see it again lol. Your right, Wellsville will do great in this event + good LE to boot. I will try and post more pics also, just for those that may not see much can at least look at it. Cheers CPA, lets hope this is an overachiever! :drunk:

That area of heavy rain fall in state college and Lewistown area was poorly modeled. we shall see what happens with the main event later on. HRRR actually under did this first batch. At the same time it might be overdone for later on. Should be interesing.

Just ask my greyhound how poorly modeled it was. I wasn't paying attention because I wasn't expecting it, and we got caught in it during her walk. :(

Yeah, that heavy rain we got up here isn't going to help matters either.

On another note, NWS upped my snowshower probs for Friday night/Saturday. Yeah, I think 1-3 by the end is a good bet for my backyard.

Hopefully it at least covers over the ice. Might have to wear skates to get to my 10:10 class tomorrow!

Archived