joxey
December moving forward...pattern disco

weathafella

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is about all you can say right now

post-4-0-78434900-1322954111.jpg

dont tell me your in here too bro....this is my new home lol, Our forum is dead and our mets dont have access to any of the goodies that these guys have.

Ill head south when there is a snow threat sometime in February

dont tell me your in here too bro....this is my new home lol, Our forum is dead and our mets dont have access to any of the goodies that these guys have.

Ill head south when there is a snow threat sometime in February

You got one of the best mets there though.

Honestly, posting the long range stuff has probably hurt, more than it helped...lol.

You got one of the best mets there though.

Honestly, posting the long range stuff has probably hurt, more than it helped...lol.

out Met is great but 90% of his news is bad news....not that its any better up there...but ORH is probably more positive than Wes. I can at least hang my hat on something from him lol

out Met is great but 90% of his news is bad news....not that its any better up there...but ORH is probably more positive than Wes. I can at least hang my hat on something from him lol

Well he and others including myself might be more positive because we are posting about this area. Of course there is the chance that you guys can sneak something in...nothing is ever zero in meteorology, but it is a hostile pattern down there....hell even here.

You'll have to hope we can latch onto the 18z GFS run, but that may be a pipe dream imo. I suppose some sort of ice can't be ruled out down there.

BTW, love the wineries there.

I think I speak for all New Englanders when I say your presence in here makes us all nervous for fear that some of that bad MA juju might infect us.

Well he and others including myself might be more positive because we are posting about this area. Of course there is the chance that you guys can sneak something in...nothing is ever zero in meteorology, but it is a hostile pattern down there....hell even here.

You'll have to hope we can latch onto the 18z GFS run, but that may be a pipe dream imo. I suppose some sort of ice can't be ruled out down there.

BTW, love the wineries there.

If your pattern up there gets better...ours well too...you guys have the access to euro weeklies and euro ensembles which we dosent have access too...our pattern is very hostile in the Mid atlantic right now but we are still all on the east coast lol...so i figure if things get better for you...we cant be far behind!

I think I speak for all New Englanders when I say your presence in here makes us all nervous for fear that some of that bad MA juju might infect us.

be afraid...ever since i started posting regularly in your forum, you have had DC climatology invade New England

If your pattern up there gets better...ours well too...you guys have the access to euro weeklies and euro ensembles which we dosent have access too...our pattern is very hostile in the Mid atlantic right now but we are still all on the east coast lol...so i figure if things get better for you...we cant be far behind!

'07-'08

LOL, J/K but I know what you mean.

The 18z GFS is nice to look at for the D5 storm...still a low probability though for anything frozen...even in the interior. But at least its something to watch...esp with the Euro offshore.

The pattern overall is very very hostile for any classic coastals.

Archived