12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
December moving forward...pattern disco

weathafella

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ens are much colder. The mean is throwing some QPF back into a snow profile too at d5.

Yeah the Thursday storm threat may actually turn out to be something.

The GFS seems to be one outlier with it's bomb cutter and the Euro seems to be another outlier with the next cutter on Sunday.

Truth lies in between and that may be a good thing for Thursday?

EC ensembles wipe out the -EPO by D9-10...there looks to be some uncertainty up in that region around D12-13 though...maybe some members are trying to build it back up. Not sure.

Yeah they've been pretty consistent in doing so. GEFS still on another planet.

What do you think for Thursday?

Yeah they've been pretty consistent in doing so. GEFS still on another planet.

What do you think for Thursday?

Thu might have some low end potential...likely mostly for the interior. I don't hold out a lot of hope for it, but we might get lucky. We'll see how well the LL cold filters down if the northern stream in Canada outruns that southern stuff.

With the bagginess in the isobars and a decent 850 look, I would say the Euro ENS look pretty decent for some wintry type precip next week.

I think it's clear there will be Winter threats in the coming days. Jerry's 12/10 start 12/25 completion looks good to me. There could be a nice surprise that develops out of the ether.

That's some serious cold that may be tappable,,,wow!

I think it's clear there will be Winter threats in the coming days. Jerry's 12/10 start 12/25 completion looks good to me. There could be a nice surprise that develops out of the ether.

this is in my forecast, woot woot;Wednesday Night: Rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 60%.Thursday: A chance of snow, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Trends are getting better. Maybe we can cash in within the next 10 days, depending on how much low level cold we can pull in. There are some really amped solutions for Wed-Fri, the ukie is a monster, the gfs is, well, the gfs, and the GGEM has an interior snow bomb for SNE...funny thing is, that the EURO is the least amplified for once..

Archived