Newest Member
    e46ds1x
December 11th - 13th Observations

HWY316wx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks, I'll try the lithium.

Robert, look up Sanyo eneloop batteries. It's a fairly new hybrid technology called low self discharge that allows for much longer shelf life than regular NiMHs. Supposed to be much better for digital cameras. Read up on them. You can get a set of 4 with charger for less than $20 at Amazon (and other online retailers.)

live.jpg?system=pub&webid=7245&pubtoken=effb4953666736b7b0ff3c3b76778111&0.7911283546567625If I am seeing correctly, Winston-Salem already has a coating of snow.

live.jpg?system=pub&webid=7245&pubtoken=effb4953666736b7b0ff3c3b76778111&0.7911283546567625

I wouldnt be surprised. It seems like from Winston up 52 radar has been showing light snow. Im in Kernersville and radar isnt indicating any snow over me, but it's still coming down. I would like to hear if Big Frosty or Powerstroke have a dusting?

Snow to a mix then back to snow for the last 45 minutes. Sticking to deck and top of cars. Not much though on either. I looked at the Winston Salem traffic cams and it looks like they have a nice dusting on the ground. The camera up highway 52 showed a bridge that looked to have some snow on it.

I wouldnt be surprised. It seems like from Winston up 52 radar has been showing light snow. Im in Kernersville and radar isnt indicating any snow over me, but it's still coming down. I would like to hear if Big Frosty or Powerstroke have a dusting?

Just barely have a dusting, Was in Pilot just a few minutes ago and it was coming down good got home only a few flurries now, Maybe it will pick up ?

Archived