• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Heavy rain 5 - 9 September OBS

NortheastPAWx

With that said, there's been some good analysis from a # of folks the last several days.

Agreed. I for one, don't mind reading what anybody has to say on an upcoming threat. This is a message board, everyone is allowed to express their thoughts, if you have an issue IGNORE the poster. It has been nice seeing and reading posts from newer members, as well as members who have posted here for awhile on occasion, but may have held back their thoughts due to fear of being ridiculed.

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

39.6' is the new forecast crest for W-B. F***. We can not afford any more heavy stuff.

* UNTIL 200 PM EDT THURSDAY. * AT 753 AM EDT...NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR INDICATED ANOTHER AREA OF EXCESSIVE RAINFALL MOVING INTO LUZERNE COUNTY. AN ADDITIONAL 1 TO 2 INCHES OF RAIN IS EXPECTED BY LATE MORNING IN THE LUZERNE COUNTY.

THIS IS A FLASH FLOOD EMERGENCY FOR ALL OF LUZERNE COUNTY.

Agreed. I for one, don't mind reading what anybody has to say on an upcoming threat. This is a message board, everyone is allowed to express their thoughts, if you have an issue IGNORE the poster. It has been nice seeing and reading posts from newer members, as well as members who have posted here for awhile on occasion, but may have held back their thoughts due to fear of being ridiculed.

well said and ignore what i said about BS stuff.... its early.

Listening to Dauphin County Fire/EMS and they are rescuing people stuck on the roofs of their homes.

3.31 overnight here. Wild night. Up to 7.98 for the event. Good thing Bryn Mawr is Celtic for Great Hill or we'd be in big trouble - only a tiny trickle in teh absement this morning. Happy to see it shift west.

Archived