joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
I have an idea - let's start a new talking points thread

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the fact that the clipper has gone to poop as we thought it might...kinda blows because at least that offered up some widespread light accumulations had it at least maintained a trajectory through new england...as opposed to james bay. :lol:

Hopefully the euro ensembles in the long range are close to reality, but that's getting out there.

You've become a big debbie downer the last few weeks..bums me out

you know i'm not a debbie downer at all. i always hope for cold and snow.

i guess i'm just not going to pretend like i think something good is on the immediate horizon. LOL. it's not a matter of wanting a rainstorm.

also, it's a long winter and i don't want to dwell too much on every single nuance of every global op run when the reality of the outcome is fairly clear.

i'll keep watching and looking for positive trends though.

There seems to be a segment of the population here that enjoys a good winter rainstorm. Baffling.

I'd much rather have snow...but I actually can enjoy a good heavy rain. It has to be substantial...at least an inch...preferably two or more. Light rain doesn't do much for me.

I like to enjoy the weather I have...

I'm not sure how that first one is even a clipper now with a track across like James Bay and eastward.... Maybe it should be called a Hudson Bay mauler or something. now LOL. Initially it was going to dive down to like the lower lakes and pop a new one offshore and we had an inverted trough (norlun like) set-up etc.

Boring here overnight with main lake streamers missing by perhaps 10 miles to the south....

Serious question, Kevin. Are you serious? You've said repeatedly that these do better than modeled. But I am really hard-pressed to see where this is coming from. Enlighten.

Thanks.

19.4/9

Archived