amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
I have an idea - let's start a new talking points thread

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're misinterpreting what I said. I never said that. I think for my area this is a long shot, but for areas further west such as western CT, Berks etc...they have a better shot..even you do. I mentioned that several times. That said, I want to see more evidence from the models. It's not a good idea just to run with one model run.

I know..Hopefully we see more latch onto that today.

We all need some snow. Peoples nerves are being tested. Sorry if I came across like a dick

GFS gives western NE a decent back end dump. and to be fair it even starts it as ice/snow briefly in alot of places further east.

If everything can remain separate and weak long enough maybe things get more interesting. It's going to be tough though without blocking or confluence to the north.

most interesting aspect of this storm may very well be the pressure rise/wind and temp fall behind the low

Agreed here - p-type and snow dreams aside, that is a fantastic isollobaric wind pulse suggestion there... Could see damaging CAA blasts... mentioned this earlier

Which is sort of what we want. Slower, more separate, less early phasing to rip a primary west.

Yeah the front moves east, but the low pressure develops or perhaps responds to forcing a little further south. There are also slight things going on on either side of the trough. The ridge to the west is a little stronger too.

Archived