• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Sunday/Monday Coastal (Aug 14/15)

Baroclinic Zone

Knowing the area a bit and looking on the maps, I think that's a great spot. So what if he downslopes on the fake nw upslope snow...he should do great from more synoptic snows. There are some mtns near and over 2000' to the ENE, but anywhere above 1000' up there will do well. Have him get further west near those weenie ridge spots near the Grantham mtns.

Yeah I'm not sure how close he is to those ridges, but from what you guys have told me..he's gonna be in a primo spot. I'm stoked..A much colder and snowier version of where MRG lives

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I'm not sure how close he is to those ridges, but from what you guys have told me..he's gonna be in a primo spot. I'm stoked..A much colder and snowier version of where MRG lives

OMG Kevin, it's 64/62 here and it's nearly unbearable. Too bad it's not you that will be living in a cold snowy spot. I guess you'll just have to live vicariously through those of us that do. You're used to that I guess.

It's fun to have "weather" back. :) Upper low to he west with heavy rain from PA into south central NY and the current coastal stuff pulling off through SNE. Sucker hole wedge here with no precip so far. I'd be very pissed off if this was snow, but glad for a dry day.

' timestamp='1313341505' post='880358']

Radar looks pretty healthy... I bet tonight and tomorrow most of New England outside far N ME gets a good soaking as that mid and upper level features translate northeast. Its going to take its sweet time getting into the area though.

Heavy heavy swampazz on the Euro basically for the entire 10 days to varying degrees. By late in the period..those not hoping for a torch...well good luck

Meh, it won't torch much, if at all. Times of high dews..sure, but not buying a prolonged torch yet. It does look wet, and next week..not this coming week, looked like potentially the warmest.

Heavy heavy swampazz on the Euro basically for the entire 10 days to varying degrees. By late in the period..those not hoping for a torch...well good luck

With the bigass ridge in the Rockies I'm not exactly worried about brutal heat. It may get humid at times, but the ens have been keeping us with lower heights. Even this op run isn't exactly hot. 80s at worst?

Meh, it won't torch much, if at all. Times of high dews..sure, but not buying a prolonged torch yet. It does look wet, and next week..not this coming week, looked like potentially the warmest.

Looks pretty damn humid days 1-10..some days in the 60's some dews into the 70's..depending on the day.

Also with normals coming down a day in the mid-upper 80's is now a torch. Normal high at BDL today is 83..so 88-89 is a torch

There must be a new Euro version you look at... I don't see any torch through next Sunday (that would be 7 days from now). By next week maybe we get warm but I wouldn't buy into that just yet.

Looks pretty damn humid days 1-10..some days in the 60's some dews into the 70's..depending on the day.

Also with normals coming down a day in the mid-upper 80's is now a torch. Normal high at BDL today is 83..so 88-89 is a torch

Well this run has many days of 70s/low 80s with even some U60s at 18z for the interior at times.

Archived