• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
TheSnowman Wins WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!

TheSnowman

Yes I have won Another World Championship, THIS time on Acoustic (which is funny since I do not even play Acoustic Accordion anymore really haha). It was on National Finnish TV in front of over 1.1 Million People. :scooter:

I am now the FIRST person to Win World Championships on Both Acoustic And Digital/Electric Accordion. And you know what I care about more than that? a 50" Snowstorm!! (3" per hour at Least for 6 Hours at Least) :snowman:

Postcard -

Performances in Round 1, 2 and 3 -

Final Results -

No lol, don't know what that is. Know what WEEI though of course. Why he does accordion?

Yes. At about 5:45pm every weekday, the "Big Show" has what's called the Whiner line where the audience calls in and leaves messages to complain about anything (mostly sports). There's a relatively new, and quite popular guy who calls in and plays bits with his accordion, and sings at the same time. Basically he rewrites popular tunes into jingles that fit with a current sporting issue, etc. He's rather talented and funny. The hosts of the show look forward to his calls. In Providence the station is 103.7

• 2 weeks later...

Archived