Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Remnants of Emily Part II: 295 Miles SSE Of Cape Hatteras, NC

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i didnt make a call as to save myself the need to reference it 50 times a day to remind people what it was

That's great we are all proud of you for that. Last time I checked I only referenced it once and it wasn't all that difficult.

I wonder if it is getting good moist inflow from Lake Erie?

I hear its TCHP is out of this world.

24º water offshore Rochester, NY. Toronto, this could be their year for Hazel Redux. And imagine the low level lapse rates in November when an Arctic airmass, -10º at 850 mb, follows the first Arctic front of the season if the water doesn't cool much.

That's great we are all proud of you for that. Last time I checked I only referenced it once and it wasn't all that difficult.

lol.. sensitive. i just quoted you wasnt referring to you specifically.

Has anyone ever did a straight up statistical count on the numnber of TC Hispanola has murdered? That island is a big time savior to the SE U.S. with it's 5-10' foot wall of mts. And, though we've had our share of biggies impact land in the SE/ EC, one must wonder if that frequency would not have been much higher if it were not for that TC serial killer island. It's like the "Dexter" island...

The good news, judging from IR temps, the heaviest rain is falling in La Republica Dominicana, not Haiti.

I know, they're not wealthy either, but I think they have fewer issues with deforestation in their mountains. Not great news, but not the worst possible news.

The good news, judging from IR temps, the heaviest rain is falling in La Republica Dominicana, not Haiti.

I know, they're not wealthy either, but I think they have fewer issues with deforestation in their mountains. Not great news, but not the worst possible news.

Any one think this storm could reform? Or is it dead as a door nail. And if a remnant low from one storm reforms will it still be emily?

Sorry for the Noob like questions.

Has anyone ever did a straight up statistical count on the numnber of TC Hispanola has murdered? That island is a big time savior to the SE U.S. with it's 5-10' foot wall of mts. And, though we've had our share of biggies impact land in the SE/ EC, one must wonder if that frequency would not have been much higher if it were not for that TC serial killer island. It's like the "Dexter" island...

And after compiling a list of a Shredderola victims, a "Before/After" satellite imagery photo galley would be a necessary (and hilarious) companion to the list.

And after compiling a list of a Shredderola victims, a "Before/After" satellite imagery photo galley would be a necessary (and hilarious) companion to the list.

:lmao: no kidding... How about a video montage replete with sound affects of screeching cars smashing into stuff

Yes, but even prior to that by a long shot... When Emily was a struggling yet strong TW passing through the southern Leewards it was ingesting poison - and arcus clouds were bulging away from it all along. That is usually indicative of too much hooch!

Right....the SAL and shear were having an adverse effect on it long before the land interaction.

Keeping it a cherry

THE REMNANTS OF FORMER TROPICAL STORM EMILY ARE LOCATED OVER

HISPANIOLA...THE TURKS AND CAICOS...AND ADJACENT ATLANTIC WATERS.

THE LARGE AREA OF CLOUDINESS AND SHOWERS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS

SYSTEM IS FORECAST TO MOVE NORTHWESTWARD TOWARD THE BAHAMAS AT

10 TO 15 MPH FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS. ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS

ARE EXPECTED TO BE ONLY MARGINALLY CONDUCIVE FOR REDEVELOPMENT OF

THIS DISTURBANCE OVER THE NEXT DAY OR SO...BUT CONDITIONS SHOULD

BECOME MORE FAVORABLE BY SATURDAY. THERE IS A HIGH CHANCE...60

PERCENT...OF THIS SYSTEM BECOMING A TROPICAL CYCLONE AGAIN DURING

THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

Archived