Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Central PA Summer Thread

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta make hay while the sun is shining.

Not much rain here. Last Saturday night we pick up .50 of rain in bad thunder storm. Other than that the rain has been pretty much nonexistant.

.37" here so far the whole month. Only 2.02" last month and basically all that came in one hr.

Gotta make hay while the sun is shining.

Not much rain here. Last Saturday night we pick up .50 of rain in bad thunder storm. Other than that the rain has been pretty much nonexistant.

.37" here so far the whole month. Only 2.02" last month and basically all that came in one hr.

IMBY, we have had .32 since June 21. Not looking good going forward.

Thursday night and all day Friday we got a lot of rain. My grass too is growing. How is your garden Jamie?

My main veggie garden is doing well. I pump water out of the creek in my yard, so that's a huge advantage. I have rows, and basically irrigate. But the side gardens and flower gardens are a pain to water.

I am hopeful for rain.

The long range looks mighty toasty :thumbsdown: ugh and not mention super dry. We have only picked up close to .50" of rain since June 26th

GFS has between 1-2" of rain for the total 15-day period. Not saying that will happen but it's not super dry on the models. I'd take that but am not counting on it. Very warm, tho.

Archived