Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
May 24 Plains/MW Severe Threat

Helicity

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Friend of mine, who lives in Ft. Worth, his sisters' car was destroyed by baseballs in Dallas. She had to abandon it, and run to safety. Just talked to him.Saying he saw 3 seperate tornado touchdowns in Tarrant County. He saw roofs off, and tons and tons of hail damage, throughout Tarrant County.

save your energy and bumptroll tomorrow.

I didnt really mean severe thunderstorm, I take that back. The damage many areas received, however, is probably comparable to just that.

That's true of every tornado event...the vast majority of the polygon gets "comparable to just that" conditions.

03Z Severe Weather Analysis is uploaded. Seeing a slight decrease in overall instability values. Highest threat areas now over NE AR into SC MO. Bentonville, AR, Emporia, KS, and Clinton, MO in the highest threat zones. 03Z Values: SFC CAPE's 3036 j/kg, LI -9.2, 0-3KM Shear 42 knots, 0-1KM EHI 4.6. Uploaded at http://smartwxmodel.net

That's true of every tornado event...the vast majority of the polygon gets "comparable to just that" conditions.

Agreed...and I do think some EF-0 or 1s probably did touch down...if not a bunch of cond. funnel clouds...scary night for all involved...thank god it didnt turn out worse.

Archived