• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
SNE May-hem

HoarfrostHubb

oh boy...40 degrees and everything is wet...makes for an awesome day! guess i'll bring an extra pair of wool socks...planning on wearing fleece pants with long underwear bottoms underneath...long under wear tops, under a shortsleeve shirt...i think i have a fleece jacket around, probably go find that sucker...and bring my rain jacket just in case...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

48 partly sunny skies

Man o Man does mothers day weekend look unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........sunny and 70 tomorrow and mid to upper 60s this weekend just heaven on earth.

Best spring ever rolls on :sun: :sun: :sun:

Wow, not so much in W. MA. A whole lot of cool and/or cloudy up here.

sat seems to be going from a day with some sun and hit/miss PM showers to a flat out cloudy/damp day per latest guidance. maybe it's overdone given the time of year.

GFS is pretty unstable for Saturday. 546 thicknesses, so that says that there will be some warm air in the lower levels to generate some CAPE, unlike today where it's just destructive sunshine. I don't think the GFS would be that cool verbatim, just perhaps a round or two of shwrs and sct tstms.

GFS is pretty unstable for Saturday. 546 thicknesses, so that says that there will be some warm air in the lower levels to generate some CAPE, unlike today where it's just destructive sunshine. I don't think the GFS would be that cool verbatim, just perhaps a round or two of shwrs and sct tstms.

i'm kind of surprised by the extent and duration of measurable precip modeled but taking it with a grain of salt right now.

so often once we get into the warmer seasons as long as we aren't bogged down in easterly flow sensible weather ends up "better" than modeled.

i'm kind of surprised by the extent and duration of measurable precip modeled but taking it with a grain of salt right now.

so often once we get into the warmer seasons as long as we aren't bogged down in easterly flow sensible weather ends up "better" than modeled.

It better be nice, because I have it off..lol. I'm hoping to start my garden Saturday. Heavy heavy veggies.

Yeah as long as we can get some srly or swrly flow in the lower levels and avoid something like the NAM..it should be fine. 850Ts around +5C or so are nice for this time of year.

Archived