e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
SNE May-hem

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

42/41, rn, I for one am thrilled at the prospect of a cloudy and cool May. Everyday that ticks by with temps in the 50's is one less potential 80 degree nightmare. It's also nice to see the continued mention of the possibility of frozen precipeven if it's just zr.

Thursday Night: A chance of rain showers before 3am, then a slight chance of freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind between 7 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

42/41, rn, I for one am thrilled at the prospect of a cloudy and cool May. Everyday that ticks by with temps in the 50's is one less potential 80 degree nightmare. It's also nice to see the continued mention of the possibility of frozen precipeven if it's just zr.

Thursday Night: A chance of rain showers before 3am, then a slight chance of freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind between 7 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Freezing rain?? Computers FTL.

No way you hit 95F in April '09. ORH didn't even hit 90F. You might be thinking of last May's amazing heat where we hit mid 90s. (hottest May temp ever recorded at ORH)

I will go back and see if I posted anything on eastern about that. I might be wrong about the temp.

Around April 25 or '09 I remember sitting in my car in FIT and my dash temp said 99F, as did a bank sign. I'm sure the airport was 96F, but I have mentioned my memory being ****

Just checked the local data... KFIt hit 94F on the 28, 89 on the 25...

You are probaby right about not hitting 95... might have been close though. Maybe 92???

That April high was my high for the year as well iirc. 95F I think

No way you hit 95F in April '09. ORH didn't even hit 90F. You might be thinking of last May's amazing heat where we hit mid 90s. (hottest May temp ever recorded at ORH)

Yeah...no one at 1kft was near 95F. AFN had 90F.

The normal lower el. hot spots were...

BAF 94F

CEF 94F

BDL 94F

ASH 94F

FIT 94F

CON 93F

MHT 93F

ORE 93F

I think there might be some shwrs around that time, but I don't foresee a steady rain. I suppose you never know if there is one of those thin, but heavier bands of rain that develops and shoots up from the ssw, but worst case they have a brief delay. The game very well could go on as planned.

LOL.

post-33-0-07027500-1304555696.gif

41.4F

6-10" on the way la-la-la-lock it up

Another beautiful Spring day on tap tomorrow, looks like I should be able to notch the 8thstraight month with a trace or better of snow. Nice.

Thursday: Scattered rain and snow showers before 1pm, then rain showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Breezy, with a northwest wind between 16 and 21 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Thursday Night: Scattered rain and snow showers before 2am, then a slight chance of snow showers. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 33. West wind between 7 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Archived