Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March 30 and April Fools Day Potential

stormtracker

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats no one on that run. Just a giant bag of cold fail. This snow season is the awful, right up to and past the end.

I posted yesterday that the 12Z NAM had 3 days to correct itself to what it eventually showed for the weekend "thing." Nothing has changed in 3 months. Nothing.

And the NAM just put whatever eggs it has in the second system (who knows what it would have showed on a panel with hour 90 but hour 84 was slightly interesting) and raised a middle finger to the first.

I am genuinely ready, and have been for some time, for warmer weather, just to stop the endless tease of this season.

The models always get especially stupid when there are two impulses back-to-back like this. Doubt we will get resolution on Friday until the Wednesday storm is gone.

one of the storms will probably suck

well both will suck here but whatever

And the NAM just put whatever eggs it has in the second system (who knows what it would have showed on a panel with hour 90 but hour 84 was slightly interesting) and raised a middle finger to the first.

I am genuinely ready, and have been for some time, for warmer weather, just to stop the endless tease of this season.

iow, it looks as good at the end of the run for the weekend storm as yesterday's 12Z run looked at the end of the run for the "alleged" Wed/Thurs storm

I think there's a pattern to all of this

And...second system looks decidely too warm for that to be snow at first glace. Probably at second glance too.

Can we get on to warm weather now?

time to start looking for a 240 hr threat. we get lots of snow in april.

Archived