• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March 30 and April Fools Day Potential

stormtracker

Normally, you tend to overdue "climo", but this late in the season it's probably appropriate...but I do like this threat even down here.

especially in the heads of people who want more snow. i mean bethesdawx was *almost* right that this last storm would produce the same as a january storm.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

especially in the heads of people who want more snow. i mean bethesdawx was *almost* right that this last storm would produce the same as a january storm.

Eh, I want more snow, but I'm not stupid like bethesdawx and completely unrealistic. I thought we would barely see a dusting and didn't even stay up for it.

Eh, I want more snow, but I'm not stupid like bethesdawx and completely unrealistic. I thought we would barely see a dusting and didn't even stay up for it.

climo is probably one of the most important overall things to understand around here. i dont use it to forecast a storm really. still, if you get an anomalous event it bears watching. for now the upper levels are a bit lacking here which would make me assume we'll still get the short end of the stick but it's worth watching.

I like your proportions.

most men do ;)

For me, it was more 50/50

Because bringing up the track record of a model is surely ******** behavior.

The percentages change depending on how "real" the threat is, or who is posting a bunch of crap because they are morons.

Archived