• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Late March/Early April

weatherMA

Effin awesome as usual. Problem is I'm on East coast time and have been awake for hours. 5am here now. It was pouring dendrites a while ago. I found big big Winter.

Awesome man! Im in heaven as spring has arrived, and work is cranking, big big planting jobs coming.

Enjoy yourself, and be safe :snowman:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah you better not be late for your lube job.

The "oil change" excuse may be the weakest thing I've hear in a while. If he really wanted to run more, he would have. The landscape is littered with places to drive right in for an oil change on the spot.

Oil changes, car washes, and lawn care - Kev's #1, 2, 3 priorities.

28. SN+,nice

You were getting abused in the off topic Tulip thread, I stuck up for ya then the attacked turned on me and SNE as a whole. Too funny that our threads are number 1 and full of great stuff and ball bustin yet people on the outside have to make threads to degrade our sense of humor and fun while adding great obs, discussion at the same time, silly really.why would they bother to read our threads when it's 55 and sunny at their house.

Gotta love living in New England.

A couple inches of snow one night, followed by opening night at the drive-in movies last night. This would have been followed by a ski trip, but I coudn't make it.

I'm sure there are folks golfing and playing baseball, soccer, etc. somewhere as well.

:thumbsup:

Best part of living here is the variety of seasons within quick driving distance, friends are out striper fishing, other friends are tearing up dry Powdah. Nice, how was the triple X?

You were getting abused in the off topic Tulip thread, I stuck up for ya then the attacked turned on me and SNE as a whole. Too funny that our threads are number 1 and full of great stuff and ball bustin yet people on the outside have to make threads to degrade our sense of humor and fun while adding great obs, discussion at the same time, silly really.why would they bother to read our threads when it's 55 and sunny at their house.

Thanks Steve. Figures it wpuld be Forky Phineas and Allsnow.lol Jealous deprived snowlovers. If you add all their season total together you might get enough for a snowball. It is funny how they spend so much time auditing our theads. They don't get the group dynamic. Because they aren't part of the group.

The "oil change" excuse may be the weakest thing I've hear in a while. If he really wanted to run more, he would have. The landscape is littered with places to drive right in for an oil change on the spot.

Lube jobs, Burly men, Oil changes, car washes, and lawn care - Kev's #1, 2, 3 priorities.

fixed

The Circle of Trust ftw this winter!

Jealousy is a powerful force but dissolves with the power of the circle.

Just like I'd like my snow to dissolve. Was digging out my garden to let the sun get on it. I have greens, carrots, peas and tomatoes that need to get planted.

Pete and Steve you guys were the best this winter!

Oil changes, car washes, and lawn care - Kev's #1, 2, 3 priorities.

I had an 8:00 appt. I don't take our cars to Jiffy Lube who rob everything from your car, and don't actually do an oil change..they just fake it. i take it to a trusted garage in town here.

I started my run at 5:15 and was home at 6:50..then checked weather stuff, ate breakfast, showered and left by 7:55.

I'm thinking next weekend I'll do 13 miles for a half marathon..that's about where I'll stop..for now at least

The Circle of Trust ftw this winter!

Jealousy is a powerful force but dissolves with the power of the circle.

Just like I'd like my snow to dissolve. Was digging out my garden to let the sun get on it. I have greens, carrots, peas and tomatoes that need to get planted.

Pete and Steve you guys were the best this winter!

Thanks Mark, the fall GTG better feature a homemade garden salad, yum, can taste those greens, carrots, peas and tomatoes now.

Well think about Phineas for just a minute. He brags about having a place in the high mountains at like 3k that averages 90" a winter...lmao...90" OK, he won the Mid Atlantic Winter Special Olympics...gg

What a day. 51-52 here warm breeze. On the beach with the kids, loving the fresh winter sand albeit with jackets on.

Yes, quite a beaut down there. One of my spies snapped this photo of Pickles and Cold Miser out having a picnic. Man oh man, you're right, messenger - that grass is really green down there. Enjoy!

Another Daffodil destroyer on the 8th???

There's always a chance, but at this time of year I expect it to trend to rain.

54.8F here, btw. Maybe Pickles and Garth should've come up here for their picnic lunch.

edit: Hmm .. that temp reading may be incorrect. Looks like all around me is in the upper 40s. At any rate, it's pretty warm out there. Hvy hvy melting.

There's always a chance, but at this time of year I expect it to trend to rain.

54.8F here, btw. Maybe Pickles and Garth should've come up here for their picnic lunch.

But they looked like they were having so much fun. I bet pickett packed all the lunches. 2 weenies for each with a nice fruit cup.

:lol:

Pickles seems like the Martha Stewart-type to me as well. I'm sure the basket includes a nice plush towel, napkins to wipe off the weenie juices and iPod with Chopin queued up.

I think it's Vivaldi-Spring. Just picture Pickett getting off the bike and setting up his ipod doc. He puts this on, as he sets up his picnic spot. Rolls out a nice blanket on the grass as Garth bats his eye lashes at Pickett setting up such a nice romantic outing.

I think it's Vivaldi-Spring. Just picture Pickett getting off the bike and setting up his ipod doc. He puts this on, as he sets up his picnic spot. Rolls out a nice blanket on the grass as Garth bats his eye lashes at Pickett setting up such a nice romantic outing.

So beautiful. Ever the romantic, Garth has his friend Juan serenade them as the sun goes down over Narragansett Bay.

Archived