joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Late March/Early April

weatherMA

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol - actually it was a kids double feature.

lol at Eric and the images. Awesome stuff.

Lol at the images, Garth did you get the snowshower around 6, pretty neat as the temp was around 47, with setting sun and snow falling as I drove past exit 88 . Wish I could have pulled over and snapped a pic but by the time I exited it was over. All in all pretty much the most Epic winter was confined to 6 weeks but with no doubt the best period ever. Gonna buy a roof rake that will probably sit in the shed until I pass but hey after this year just to say I needed one will be cool.

Lol at the images, Garth did you get the snowshower around 6, pretty neat as the temp was around 47, with setting sun and snow falling as I drove past exit 88 .

We were outside at a friends house, and a quick rain shower passed through but that was it.

Yeah, I had to use the rake this year, and will probably start using it more regular to prevent the freaking daming.

sunny

winds have come way down, feels nice, grilling/smoking some pork making Cubans later!!!

Just got chilly here, busy day, early rise outdoor cleanup, some baseball for the break, helping sister in law move. Cubans are great especially from smoked pork. Throwing a couple rib eyes on tonight with some beers to wash them down watching UCONNS women hopefully make the finals too.

Archived