joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Late March/Early April

weatherMA

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah but I'd much rather this happen and have to go on a Saturday then this not happen at all...com'n...but that sucks.

If this happens we just go until the 22nd instead of 21st...

How many snow days have you had?

We had 6 at my district down here, all between January 11th and February 3rd. We missed two days for the Groundhog Day storm because we had snow the first night and then bad icing the second.

How many snow days have you had?

We had 6 at my district down here, all between January 11th and February 3rd. We missed two days for the Groundhog Day storm because we had snow the first night and then bad icing the second.

Strangely we have had 5 in Leominster, Gardner (wife) has had 5, and Quabbin where my son goes has had 5 (I think) Last year we only had 1.

Almost all of the snow in Leominster is gone except in big parking lot piles. I still have some in the yard and in the woods, but fadin' fast. Needs a freshening.

They also started up the wind turbines at MWCC last week. Those are cool and I think bigger than the Holy Name one in ORH

This is sort of OT but I didn't want to make a separate thread for it. Trying to finish my Meteorology homework but there's one problem I'm having trouble with. It asks you to use a thermodynamic diagram with isohumes of mixing ratio (r or rs), temperture OR dewpoint temperauture T OR Td (degrees C) along the x-axis, and Pressure (kPa) along the y-axis to find relative humidity at a pressure of 70 kPa, a temperature of 30C and a dewpoint temperature of -10C.

I think what's confusing me most is that dewpoint temperature and air temperature are on the same axis.

next 3 days according to okx, and not one night below freezing for the next 8 days!!!:sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun:

sping!

They updated to 47F high on Monday....weather is going to suck with onshore winds and a slow start to WAA. They also have 33F for a low in Fairfield tonight and tomorrow night, so I'm sure low lying spots like yours will crack freezing if it clears out. Snowman.gif

winter isnt over folks guitar.gif

SFC RIDGE AXIS SLIDES TO THE E AS WARM FRONT APPROACHES. CLOUDSWILL BE INCREASING OVERNIGHT SUN NIGHT AND LEADING EDGE OF WAAPRECIP SHOULD REACH W ZONES LATE SUN NIGHT...THEN SPREADING EWDACROSS REST OF SNE DURING MON AS DECENT SHOT OF ISENTROPIC LIFTAHEAD OF THE WARM FRONT MOVES NWD INTO THE REGION. POPS SUN NIGHTWERE CONFINED TO W ZONES AS DRIER AIR SHOULD HOLD ON ACROSS E NEWENG FOR MOST OF THE NIGHT...THEN LIKELY POPS ALL ZONES MON.THERMAL PROFILE IS COLD ENOUGH FOR PRECIP TO BEGIN AS A PERIOD OFSNOW LATE SUN NIGHT OR EARLY MON IN THE INTERIOR...BUT A QUICKCHANGEOVER TO RAIN IS EXPECTED.

They updated to 47F high on Monday....weather is going to suck with onshore winds and a slow start to WAA. They also have 33F for a low in Fairfield tonight and tomorrow night, so I'm sure low lying spots like yours will crack freezing if it clears out. Snowman.gif

Not even close pothead, its 38 this morning, no freezing temps for the next ten days, highs 50 + every day, no frosts, no freezes just springtime breezes.

WOW

what beautiful morning!!

Archived